Prince kept trying to calm me down

We separated from our hug when I heard someone calling out me..

Princess may rushed towards us. The last time I saw her was when she was just 4 years old... Walking around wearing a Tutu and hair tied in 2 ponies . but the one now in front of me is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen . just like her brother , she can give many models run for money .

"P aioon ... I missed you so so sooooo much. "

She gave me a bone cracking hug .

"I missed you too my princess.... Look at you now... You have becomes a gorgeous looking women... "

May was blushing...

May - you are looking gorgeous too           p ai oon

Now am blushing

Kongpop. - That's it... May... Stop trying to break his bone.. Separate right now.. Also stop calling him p aioon.. Call him p Arthit from now on

May was about to protest when , the rest of royal family came out

I respectfully waied to the king , queen and great queen .

Grandmama -Your Grammy missed you so much.... Come here my boy ...

I quickly made my way towards the great queen... I was always her favourite ... That's why she is my only Grammy ...
While we were kids , Kong always used to be jealous about us..

Arthit -  You have grown up so much my dear... How is your parents doing .

Arthit - They are fine doing well

Queen- You look so cute and handsome .

Soon I was pulled into a hug by the queen and later the king

Is today's world hugging day or what

King - Can we move into the library now... We have so much to discuss.

We all followed the kings command....

Library .

I was sitting next to Grammy .
Every pair of eyes on me.... God . this is embarrassing...

Grandmama - Can you show me the ring Arthit ...

I quickly pulled out the chain that had my ring .

Everyone expect Kong and p knot gasped.

Grandmama - Can I see it... Can you give it here

Arthit - Sorry Grammy... I promised my grandpapa that I will never remove the ring

Grandmama. -Then come close ... Let me at least touch my husbands ring ...

Tears were falling when Grammy examined the ring .

Grandmama -it  is his ring ...our ring of love...

After few minutes

King - now that Arthit and the ring is here... Let's discuss further details...

Arthit... Have you seen the video about king prachaya's royal command

Arthit - yes sir .. Prince showed it to me before coming here.

Queen - what's your opinion on marrying a man

An excellent question to ask a GAY guy

Arthit - actually ..I am gay .. So marrying a man is never a problem.

Queen - ...good... Therefore.. let's follow the royal command... You and the prince will be engaged in 2 months ... Official wedding in 6 months .

"NO...."
Me and Kong screamed together...

Oh god... We are doomed ..our plan backfired....

Kong - with all due respect ... I am really asking you all for more time... Its been years since me and Arthit have met... We have lots to catch up and.. Arthit requires a lot of training to become consent in waiting ... So please give us more time .

Wow....way to go my prince..... At least I didn't have to lie

King - the prince is right my queen... Let's give them some time..

Queen - hmmm.. Video about the royal command will be given to the media by this weekend.... Engagement in 6 months... Official marriage in one year.... This is my final decision ..

Arthit and Kong - yes my queen

Ha-ha.... After six months we will breakup... Who is gonna get engaged to this lunatic prince.

Queen - and Arthit ... From today onwards you will be staying in the palace... The room allotted for the queen in waiting will be yours from now on....
You are the prince's future partner...you are our consent in waiting from today .... So get ready to start your training tomorrow.... I am gonna be your mentor .

With those words , everyone except me , Kong and p knot left

Stay.. Palace... Consent in waiting... Training....queen. ....mentor...

OMG... Am dead... How did I forget about the training

You are so freaking dead you bloody prince

Noticing my  murderous Aura... Kongpop started running ... As if I am gonna leave him... I started chasing him

P knot signed.... These kids

*-________________*_______________*
1200 words.... Omg...

Arthit has entered the palace... Now what ?

Do vote and comment.

*_____________*_________________*
From today the updates will be on alternative days . also I won't be updating during weekends... This will continue until July 14.. After that, daily updates including weekends....