"Why not?" Jungkook urged, raising his eyebrows.

"I don't have to." Yoongi replied simply, his tongue swiping over his fangs momentarily.

"Oh." Jungkook replied quietly.

He looked back at his plate and continued eating in silence.

~~~~

Soon they were finished and the dishes were in the sink. They were still sitting at the dinner table. Jungkook had a lot of questions for these men.

"So, if you're a ghost and he's a vampire, are you all like uh...fictional creatures?" Jungkook struggled to find a way to ask it. He definitely felt like he was hallucinating.

"I'm a wizard." Jin nodded.

"I'm a merman." Jimin leaned back in his chair.

"I don't really know what I am. Part dragon." Taehyung shrugged, looking down at the table.

"So, what are you?" Jungkook looked at Namjoon with curiosity in his tone and eyes.

"Dearie, I'm the Big Bad Wolf." Namjoon smirked, one of his white canine teeth showing.

"Namjoon." Jin rolled his eyes.

"Are you actually? Like the fable?" Jungkook questioned, seeming skeptical.

"Indeed. A lot of the shit they put in those stories never happened. Some of it's true. I got my name for a reason." Namjoon's eyes lowered to the table for a moment. It almost seemed like he was sad. He didn't elaborate further.

"Well..you don't seem like a mean person." Jungkook slowly replied, a small shrug of his shoulders following. Namjoon looked up and gave him a small smile.

"Enough. Tell him." Yoongi demanded, tossing the knife in his hand. The others rolled their eyes at the impatient male.

"Okay, fine. Jungkook, there's a reason we called you here." Jin sighed, dragging his fingers through his pink locks.

"What do you mean? I called you." Jungkook was even more confused. Now he was really getting worried.

"Technically, you didn't. Jin casted a spell on your friends to get them to convince you to come here." Jimin explained, Jin avoiding eye contact with Jungkook.

"Wha- how do you even know who my friends are?" Jungkook felt like he was in a dream. This was getting weirder and harder to believe by the second.

"Hoseok has been watching you for a while. To make sure you were the right one." Namjoon murmured, scratching the table with one of his nails.

"What do you mean 'the right one'? And watching me?" Jungkook's eyes were wide. "Are you going to kill me? If you want money, my parents can-"

"No, we aren't killing you or K&R." Hoseok shook his head.

"So why am I here? What do you want from me?" Jungkook questioned, moving his chair back slightly. He was definitely ready to leave. These people must be insane if they thought he actually believed them.

"We want you to be ours. To fall in love with us." Namjoon spoke, the room dead silent afterwards.

"A-all of you? How...that's crazy! You're all crazy. I have to get out of here." Jungkook stood up, his chair screeching against the stone floor.

He ran for the door but when he got to the main entrance, there was no door. Just a stone wall.

"What?" Jungkook whispered, tears pricking his eyes. He turned around and gasped. Jin was standing right in front of him.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook. You can't leave. You have nowhere else to go." Jin sighed sadly, Jungkook stepping backwards.

"M-my parents will find me. They'll call the police." Jungkook whimpered, not even sure if he believed it himself.

"You're parents don't know you, Jungkook. I did a memory wipe of everyone who ever even glanced in your direction. No one outside this house knows you exist." Jin murmured. He sighed after he said it, regret clear in his expression.

"T-this is just a nightmare. It can't be true. It's impossible. This-this is..." Jungkook was tugging on his hair, tears finally escaping his doe eyes.

"I'm really sorry, Jungkook. It had to be done to ensure your safety." Jin whispered, lowering his head slightly.

"I-I don't like you. Y-You're just mean! And so are the rest of you. Y-you're all just a group of attractive m-meanies! I-I won't ever fall in love with you." Jungkook was crying now, he ran past Jin and up the grand staircase.

His footsteps pounded on the second floor as he ran into the first room he could find. He made sure no one was there before he shut the door and locked it. He threw himself on the bed and did one thing he knew how to do very well. He sobbed.

~~~~

"Well, that could've gone better." Jimin muttered.

"No kidding." Jin ran his hand down his face and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"He won't stay mad for long." Yoongi mumbled, standing up and pushing his chair in.

"How can he not? We took him away from his family, who don't even know him now and then told him he has to fall in love with us. He doesn't trust us and I don't blame him." Jin snapped with a frown.

"Jin, calm down. We all knew this would happen when we agreed on it. It's not gonna be like this forever. He even called us 'attractive meanies'. A person like that doesn't stay mad till the end of time. He'll get past it." Namjoon sighed, getting up from his seat as well.

"Let's hope so." Taehyung spoke quietly, seeming upset.

"Cheer up, guys. He'll come around. I know it." Jimin's joyful tone made the others feel a little better.

"I'm gonna go check on him." Hoseok decided, jogging up the stairs before anything else could be said.

"Good luck."

Editing: yikes this is going downhill💀