2- Just A Quickie!

Start from the beginning

"Why does everyone like him then?" I ask genuinely.

"Coz he is one hot bastard. All these sluts are blind to him and only see his charm." She says sourly.

"But would you date him if he asked you out?" I ask smirking.

"Well...." She says. "Maybe."

"You would!" I say.
"Don't come at me, anyone would want to."
"Well not me bitch. I see straight through his hotness." I say, watching him suck that girls face off while she straddles him. His friends are just chatting casually, this must not be a one off. The bell rings and the girl walks off, purposely swishing her hips. He catches me staring at him and smirks. When I walk past him I whisper, "That's some serious PDA, get a room," and walk off to PE with Maya by my side.

I'm still pissed at his cold and shitty attitude but it's not like we're gonna be like 'besties' or some shit.

***

"Listen up everyone!" The teacher who I've learned is called Mrs Mooze, says. I pity her for such a crappy name. "Everyone needs to get changed into appropriate clothes." She looks over at Maya as she says that and Maya rolls her eyes. "Then, we will begin yoga." She says and I hear a few groans. I wiggle my eyebrows at Maya and she laughs.

"Now go change." She says and I stand up, Maya trailing behind me.

I walk into the change room and Maya hisses, "that's the guys-"

"Well hello there." A muscly guy interrupts, walking over to me.

"Um, wrong room." I say quickly, realising where I am. He's also shirtless so I glance away.

"So what?" He smirks.
"Sorry to burst your bubble but I gotta go." I say but I run into someone yet again.

They reach their arms out and I cling on for dear life, regaining my balance.

"I knew you'd fall for me...again." A familiar voice says and I look up to see the one and only Hunter. The skin that he is touching erupts in goosebumps. He is in grey tracksuit pants and a white shirt, which clings to his tan skin in all the right places. I swear if he was shirtless...

"Yeah sure..." I say my cheeks burning. A bunch of guys hoot and howl so I say, "Get a fucking life you assholes."

"What the fuck are you even doing in here though?" Hunter says, smirking.

"I walked into the wrong room." He just looks at me like I was lying. "And don't you act like everything's rainbows and lollipops, you're an asshole."

"Bree, what the fuck is happening in there?!" Maya yells from the door.

"Just a quickie!" I yell back and Hunter bites back a laugh when he hears Maya gasp.

"Bitch I'm joking, there's no guys here, just solid walls." I punch at Hunter's chest and he smirks.
Shit, why did I say that out loud?

I look down and see that one of my hands are still resting on his arm and my stomach fills with butterflies. Ok stop. I think to myself.
"What was that?" Hunter says.

"Nothing." I mumble and hide my burning cheeks. I said that out loud...

"Well I better get changed." I say pulling my hands away and missing the warmth that came from his strong arms on mine.

"Yeah good idea." He says scratching the back of his neck. "I'll see you out there, I guess."

I quickly walk out of the change room, avoiding the looks of all the horny guys.

"I heard Hunter in there." Maya teases. "What did you do in there?"

"Nothing, I crashed into Hunter, nothing more." I reply walking to the correct change room. 

^^^^ Then I get changed and also change my top so my outfit matches

^^^^ Then I get changed and also change my top so my outfit matches. I know, I know, I'm a bit self conscious.

"Ooo looking hot." Maya says when I walk out of the change rooms.

"Back at chu hun." I reply. Maya's wearing a black crop with tracksuit pants and she looks hella cute as always.

"Get your butts out here and begin stretching!" Mrs Mooze yells. I walk-jog to the class, and join a place in the lines of students.

"Ok now take a deep breath and bend down to touch your toes." Miss says, and everyone bends down. Some idiot at the back hoots and gets a slap on the head from his mate for being stupid. Serves him right for looking at our ass's.

"Hunter Evans, why are you late?" Miss asks, but all I hear is his name. My head snaps towards him and I see him smirking.

"Sorry miss." He says and takes his place...right behind me.

Miss huffs then moves to the front of the class again. "Now spread your legs and reach to your left foot. It should look like a triangle."

"Yeah spread your legs, B." Hunter mocks.
"I ain't spreading my legs for you." I smirk and look at him upside down. "And don't call me B."

"I always used to call you that." He frowns.

"And that's my point, you used to. When we were close." I say and feel sad again. I change the subject when I see how Hunter is stretching.

"You look a little stiff there." I laugh.

"Stiff where?" He smirks.

"Why do you have to be so dirty?"

"You love it."

"You wish it." I reply.

"I've got a really nice view here." Hunter says staring at my ass. 

"Oh I know you do." I say and stretch further. "You gon' need a icy cold shower."

He smirks and I lift my head back up. The blood rushes back and I feel slightly dizzy.

"Ok now grab a partner and stretch each other out." Mrs Mooze says.

I start looking for Maya but surprise surprise, Hunter walks over.

tell me if u like the story...

why do u think hunter moved schools?!