Chapter 1

🐞Marinette's POV🐞
"Marinette! Hurry! We're going to be late for our flight!" I heard my mom yell to me as I grab my bags and run down to my parents. "Sorry mom, I was just finishing packing up" "That's fine, sweetheart, just don't be late while we're at the airport!" My mom winks to me as she leads me outside to our ride to the airport.

As we walked through the airport, I suddenly tripped over a suitcase laying on the floor. "Mari! Are you alright?" Asked a familiar voice. "Yes, I'm fine." As I looked up I saw... Luka? I was very confused so I decided to ask him what's up with that.

"Luka? What are you doing here?" I really was curious, maybe he was the other student that was sent to go with me! Then I'll know someone and it'll all be fine, since there will be someone else that I know besides my parents and he'll be able to help me make friends! "Uh Mari? You looked like you were daydreaming" well he's not wrong. "Incase you were wondering, my grandma is visiting Paris and we came to the airport to see her. That's really all of it. Then I saw you trip and I came here to help." I guess it wasn't what I hoped for but that's fine. I'm sure it'll be fun in America either way.

"Well, what about you Marinette? What are you doing here?" Luka was always really nice to me.. and I even sort of crushed on him in a way. Should I tell him the truth? Or will it hurt him. I think Luka deserves to know if I'm going to be gone till college is done. "Well.. you see Luka.. I'm leaving Paris with my family. We'll be going to America! Can you believe that?!" Luka's face was sad but he lightened up for me anyways. "Wow Marinette! I'm so happy for you! Too bad we won't be able to see each other anymore.. I guess since you'll be gone for so long I shouldn't wait any longer."

Luka grabbed me gently by the waist and looks into my eyes. " Marinette, your the most wonderful person I've ever met. Your so genuine to everyone even when they don't deserve it. Your smile is like a music note, and can make anyone happy. I always will forever lighten up when I hear your voice. I will never let anyone hurt you and I hope you will call me in America. I'll only be thinking about you when your gone. Marinette, I love you." Then, Luka pulled me in and gave me a quick peck on the lips. " I-I loaf I mean- I love you too Luka!" Why must the gods make me stutter so much?

"I mean it Mari" said Luka in a serious tone. I hugged him in return. "Hey Luka, you wouldn't mind doing me a favor?" I hoped he didn't question anything I was about to say. "Anything for you, Mari" here it goes. "Luka, will you take this box- Without looking inside- and return it to its owner?" Inside was the Ladybug earrings, and if I trusted Luka, which I do, he wouldn't open it. "Yeah sure, Mari." I gave Luka a quick hug and told him where Master Fu's room was. "Just say that it's from Marinette please." "Yeah I can do that"

I hugged him again, before running off to catch my flight.

🐾Y/N's POV🐾

As I rushed into the odd bakery I'd be staying in for the rest of my school years, I ran up the stairs to see my new room for a while. I got a text from the other people that used to live here.

Hello! You must be Y/N! Don't worry about the customers down stairs, we have another family take care of that for a while. We'll be back from dropping our daughter off from the airport and then we can introduce each other in person.

They seem like a really nice family. I'm sure it really would be a pleasure to meet them. Until then, I texted back with:

Hi, I can't wait till then! Is it fine if I start unpacking? I have a lot of bags and not much time to waste.

After I got the text of approval, I started with my first bag to get settled in. Here in Paris, life should be good, but I'll miss everyone that got my to this point. I'm so thankful everyone supported me when I said I wanted to try fashion to figure out what I wanted to do. Maybe this wasn't a good idea, knowing that I am a model too, and modeling my own clothes I make might be odd, but that's fine!

~Some Time Passes~

As I step back to appreciate the good work I've done to organize my new room, I got another text that cut me off from admiring myself.

Y/N! We're here! We'll meet you up there and we can get to know each other at dinner tonight.

As I heard them coming up the stairs I put on my friendliest smile. "Hey! I'm Y/N! You must be the girl I transferred with.. Marinette right? Your Marrinette's parents? Nice to meet you!"
Marinette's parents seemed very friendly and who doesn't love friendly people? " Yes, it's very nice to meet you this time in person! I'm Tom." I look over to the female. "And my name is Sabine" They both have such nice names! "Well it is such a pleasure, I'm sure we should both get ready for that dinner!" Said Tom. I giggled at how fun life is going to be with these two. " I guess we should get ready then." I agreed.

As I was walking out of the bakery I saw a older man on the side of the road. I came up to him. "Hello sir, are you looking for someone?" The man said to me "Hello young lady, do you mind if I hold on your arm to help me cross the road?" I didn't mind, so I held out my arm for him to grab onto. We crossed the road, even though we took a little longer than other Parisians. When we were done he said 'thank you' to me real slowly. I wonder why he took his time saying it. I said goodbye, and ran off to the nearest clothing store.

When I was inside, I looked for something causal to wear so I siding seem like I was trying to hard. As a model, I have different ways to wear clothing, and about anything will look fine on me. I looked around, and found just about the perfect outfit. "It's just what I need!" I exclaim in a whisper. You grab it off the shelf and go to the cashier. You pay and walk back to the bakery.

             You bought an outfit like this

You walk into the back area where Tom and Sabine wait for you

You walk into the back area where Tom and Sabine wait for you. Tom is wearing a classic T-Shirt and Sabine showed up wearing a blue dress matching her dark hair and makeup. "You guys both look wonderful tonight!" Sabine looks at you with a smile and says politely "Well darling, you've really outdone yourself! I could say the same thing about you!" I giggled and sat done with them. And that's how this story all began.