Chapter Eight

Guess who finally finished this chapter???? THIS CHICK!! And I know all of yall are excited, am I right?! Just a heads up, shout out to all my lovely readers and fans out there who are reading this story: the first POV in this chapter is a new one. It's not the best written so....yeah. But it had to be done. Anyway please don't forget to vote, fan, comment, and share!! I love you guys and thank you for being so patient for me to write this chapter and upload it! I really do love you guys for that.

Xoxo - mollysue

Chapter Eight

Gale's POV-

I frowned and looked at the wall in front of me.

"Do you think daddy and Uncle Ethan will find mommy, Aunt Mia and baby Tuck?" Mikie asked me.

I shrugged and looked at the picture of mommy and me. I put my hand against the picture of my momma's face, a tear falling down my cheek. I missed my momma. I thought about the night when that bad guy had hurt mommy. I remember feeling her hurt, knowing her pain. I don't know how I did it and I don't know why but it happened. And it scared me. I wanted to tell someone too, but I can't. Mikie wouldn't understand. I could tell Aunt Sam or Aunt Grace or Aunt Andrea but they wouldn't believe me. Then there's daddy. I looked towards the stairs and sighed. Mikie grabbed my hand from the wall and squeezed it.

"Don't worry Gale. If our dads can't find them, we can!"

I nodded half-heartedly. We both looked up when we heard footsteps coming down the stairs. It was daddy and Uncle Koda. Uncle Koda smiled at Mikie and walked towards us, picking him up. I looked towards daddy who only smiled at me. I frowned and stood up, walking to his side.

"What's wrong daddy?" I asked as Mikie and Uncle Koda walked up the stairs.

Daddy grabbed my hand, led me back over to the wall and sat down on the ground. He let me sit on his lap and I stayed quiet as he looked at the Picture Wall, or that's what mommy used to call it. I looked up at his face and saw he had a small smile on his face.

"Do you see that picture?" He whispered.

I looked at the picture he was pointing at and nodded. It was a picture of a man older than daddy, sitting next to mommy and daddy. Mommy and the older man were laughing at something but daddy was just watching them. Mommy and daddy looked different too, younger than they do now.

"That's your grandpa." He whispered.

My eyes widened as I looked at the picture more closely.

"You mean mommy's daddy?" I asked.

Daddy nodded.

"He was Alpha just like I am. And just like you will be some day."

I turned to look at daddy shyly. Now's the time to tell him.

"Daddy...when that bad guy took mommy I could feel her hurt."

Daddy looked at me like he was lost.

"What do you mean son?"

I blushed and turned away from him.

"Nevermind it's dumb." I said.

Just then daddy grabbed my arm and turned me towards him gently.

"No Gale what did you mean? It's okay." He said.

I huffed.

"When the bad guy threw mommy into the table or hit her against the wall I felt her hurt." I tried to explain.

Daddy's eyes lit up and I guess he must have understood what I was saying because right then he picked me up and ran up the stairs.

"What's wrong daddy?" I asked, scared.