Chapter Ten

Okay so....wow. It's taken me such a long time to write this chapter and I'm so sorry. I had a bit if writers block at first and didn't know where to go and so I had to talk to my sister and she helped me so thank you to her! This chapter is super long and it's long because of how long I made you guys wait for it. I'm sorry and hopefully this will make up for it!! Plus today is my birthday so think of it as a gift for all of my lovely fans for being here for me through all of my stories!! Anyway there's a little steamy part in this chapter! Just a warning! And don't forget to vote, fan and comment!! Thanks guys!!!

Chapter Ten

Mia's POV-

I sat on the floor and just stared at nothing. After Shawn told Olivia what happened I kind of went into a daze. I could faintly hear Shawn explaining exactly what was going on but I already knew what was going on.

Katherine was doing an exchange.

My eyes started glowing and both Olivia and Shawn went quiet.

"What do you see Mia?" Olivia whispered.

I felt her hand on my shoulder and she gasped.

~ Vision ~

Katherine entered a slightly darkened room through the window. I watched as she looked around the room. Then a flashlight was turned on and I gasped.

It was the twins room.

She slowly walked past all of the cribs and past the playpen where Neomi, Victoria and Anastasia were all playing. Then she quickly walked out of their room and into the hallway. I watched as she took an immediate right and then another immediate right, going into the boys' room. She smiled when she found Gale and Mikie playing on the floor with trucks and army men. They didn't even notice her watching them like a hawk watches her prey. I wanted to scream at them to run, hide, anything.

Just then Gale turned around making Mikie look up. They both looked up at Katherine and Gale moved in front of Mikie in a protective stance. Katherine giggled to herself and looked at Gale.

"Your the evil lady." Gale said, his facing becoming a mask of anger.

She looked down at Gale with pretend sadness.

"I'm not evil Gale. I'm good. Why would you say that?"

His tiny hands curled into fists.

"You took our mommys!! Give them back!!" He yelled.

She tsked at Gale and leaned over.

"I'm sorry Galeypoo but I can't do that. Your mommy did something bad and now she must be punished."

Gale shook his head no.

"Now Gale I need your friend to come with me."

Gale shook his head fiercely.

"Your not taking Mikie anywhere!! He has to stay here!" He yelled.

Katherine growled angrily causing Mikie to cower behind Gale. She reached forward and snatched Gale's arm in her hand, digging her nails deep into his skin. His arm started to bleed and I could feel mine start to bleed as well. He didn't show any fear or any pain.

"I'll make you a deal." Gale whispered.

Katherine's mood changed and she looked at Gale with new interest.

"A deal?"

I watched as Gale nodded. I could see, in his eyes, an abnormal glint of maturity. He was acting like an adult not a six year old which was...abnormal.