Chapter Twelve

I'm sorry you guys had to wait on an update! I've been extremely busy with school and band and I have not been able to write but I managed to scramble up a chapter just for all of you guys begging me to update! Thanks guys for being so supportive of me I really appreciate it and I hope you enjoy chapter twelve!! P.S.~ I'm sorry it's short!! Enjoy, vote fan/follow and comment!! Thanks!!

Chapter Twelve

Mia's POV-

I stared at the door that Katherine and Blake just dragged Olivia and Amber through.

"What are you going to do with them?" I screamed at the window.

Katherine's laugh echoed in my head and I screamed, banging my fists against the glass. Everything was silent in the room as I held myself up against the window. My anger was starting to get to me and I knew it was only a matter of time...

I turned around and focused my anger on the one person in the room I could.

Shawn.

"What are they doing with them." I growled.

Shawn hissed at me.

"Punishing them and then setting them free."

"Setting them free....?" I asked, confused.

He nodded.

"We have no use of them any more."

I walked back to Gale, my anger extinguished, for now.

"What do you guys plan on doing next?" I asked.

Shawn was silent as the door to the room opened and Katherine walked into the room.

Without missing a beat she grabbed my hair and dragged me towards the door. I screamed in pain and fought against her and she pulled on my hair roughly.

"You fight and I'll hurt your son!" She threatened.

Suddenly Blake appeared next to Gale, holding him by his hair with a knife against his throat.

"Momma!" He croaked.

My eyes widened in fear as I started to panic.

"Please don't hurt my baby." I whispered.

"Then don't fight." She hissed and dragged me out of the room.

She dragged me down a hall and threw me into another room. It was dark in this room and the walls, the floor, even the ceiling was made out of concrete. On one wall there were chains attached with metal cuffs and in the center of the room was a concrete pole.

I could see blood spattered on it and knew immediately just from the sight of it exactly what this room was used for.

Blake walked in the room then and dragged me to the pole. He pushed me against it so my back was facing anyone who walked in and chained my hands above my head.

I knew what would happen next. I closed my eyes as the sound of the first crack from the whip entered my ears. I tried not to scream when the whip landed on my back, slashing open my skin.

"Your silent now huh? Not so tough when your chained to a wall!" Blake yelled, laughing.

He brought the whip down upon my back once more and tears started falling down my face.

"Scream!" Blake ordered.

I shook my head no.

He hit me again.

"Scream!!" He yelled.

I shook my head no again.

"Scream bitch!!"