Author's Note

As you all know this is the end of Taken By The Enemy. This also means that this is the end of Rescue Me and Legend of the White Wolf. 

Right now I don't know what to feel really...I'm so ecstatic and glad that I'm finally done with this series -which I have yet to name- and yet I'm very sad to be ending it too. I wish I could write more but this is it. I know some of you may think that this wasn't that good of an ending, maybe it was too confusing because of the point-of-view changes but I did it that way for a reason! 

But besides that, on behalf of all of my characters especially Mia, Olivia, Dakota and Ethan, we would all like to thank you for everything you've done! All of the reads, the comments, the votes, the follows, all of it! Without you guys as my readers I would still be just sitting here in a chair reading, afraid to post what I wirte. I appreciate everything you guys have said or done on here for me so thank you! I cannot thank you all enough! 

Now that that is out of the way, I....have no idea what I'm going to do next. Haha. I still have two stories on here to finish, maybe one (depending on what happens with one of them) and other readers have been requesting sequels to other stories on here. I've been throwing around some ideas as well...but nothing is set in stone. Anywho! I hope you all enjoyed this series and please, check out my other stories if you haven't already! Thank you so much!

~ XOXO mollysue