Chapter Seventeen

So hey....here's a chapter guys. And its not that long...but it does explain A WHOLE LOTTA stuff!!!! Now some things will make sense now while new mysterious while arise!! >:) Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow!! AND ENJOY!!! Thanks!!!

Chapter Seventeen

Olivia’s POV-

I sighed and looked at Dakota who was sleeping in the chair next to the hospital bed I was now laying in. He’s been refusing to let me get out of this bed even though I feel so much better than I did last week.

Amber and Fredrick have been unable to separate themselves from one another since the day they found out they were mates. Fredrick sleeps in here, eats in here, he practically lives in here. Right now Fredrick and Amber were cuddling together on her hospital bed.

She wasn’t doing too well. She had lost a lot of blood when Blake had beaten her mercilessly before he let us go. I shuddered and Dakota sat up, looking at me.

“You okay?” He asked quietly.

I nodded and looked away from him. I haven’t been acting like I normally do. I can’t even talk to Dakota without feeling so disgusted with myself.

“Olivia….” He whispered.

I glanced at him. He reached for my hand and I pulled it away.

“Please don’t close up on me Olive.” He begged.

A tear slid down my cheek and he sighed. Slowly he got up and leaned over me. He gently pressed his lips on my forehead.

“I’m going to go check on the kids.” He whispered before walking out of the room.

I wiped my tear away and turned away from Amber and Fredrick. Another tear slid down my cheek. I couldn’t stop the pain that was running through my system as I closed my eyes. Images of Blake raping me entered my head and it played again and again. I had been unfaithful to my mate and I felt so dirty and used.

Worthless.

“Olivia!”

I jumped and flinched away from the voice that said my name. My sister stopped next to my bed and frowned. I looked over at Sam and she sighed, sitting on the edge of my bed.

“Girl what’s wrong with you?” She whispered.

I turned away from her and she sighed again.

“I have some good news.” She said.

I looked towards her and she showed me her hand. A small diamond ring sat on her ring finger and I smiled a small smile.

“Congrats.” I whispered.

She rolled her eyes.

“That’s all I get? A ‘congrats’? No excited squeals or jumps up and down?” She said.

I chewed on my lip and she stood up.

“Olivia Fisher this has got to stop. Right now.” She growled.

I looked at her blankly.

“You’re being stupid! You have a family out there who hasn’t seen you in over a week! A mate and a husband who is dying to be with you and you’re shutting them all out!!” She yelled.

Amber and Fredrick looked at us and then layed back down, talking quietly to one another. I looked away from her and she grabbed me by my hair and turned me so we were face to face.

“Don’t let what that bastard did to you affect your life Olivia. You’ve been fighting for so long! Don’t give up now!!” She yelled and let go of my hair.