Chapter 25: Y/n's Dream

Start from the beginning

"Leaving so soon?"

Everyone looked behind them, "Y/N!!" Jimin was angry, "LET HER GO!"

"Let's play a game...move another step and she gets killed." He said smiling evilly.

No one moved a step, They were barely breathing, you could tell they were all terrified, You were terrified as well.

Jimin just glared at Jinyoung about to burst from anger.

Jimin disappeared out of sight and in less than a second he was in front of you. He gave Jinyoung a punch in the face. Jinyoung let go of you.

"Y/n, Run!" Jimin yelled. You got up to your feet, you weren't planning on leaving him. But as soon as you stood up, everything turned blurry. You were unconscious.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin's POV

I looked at Y/n's unconscious body, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!"

"Nothing," He replied to me, smiling like a devil, "Just made her have a dream she would never want to wake up from"

I punched him once and twice and many more times, all he did was smile. "STOP SMILING AND FIGHT BACK YOU B**TARD!"

"Why would I fight someone who has no chance against me?" He replied cooly.

"YOU DIDN'T THINK OF THAT WHEN YOU MURDERED TWO INNOCENT GIRLS AND PHYSICALLY HARMED ANOTHER ONE!!"

I eyed Jungkook and Yoongi, telling them to leave.

"They can leave if they want to." Jinyoung said, "All I care about right now...is killing you."

"WE'RE NOT ABANDONING HIM!" Jungkook yelled.

"YOU ALREADY HURT MY GIRLFRIEND! I'M NOT LETTING YOU HARM MY BEST FRIEND NEXT!!" Yoongi was furious.

I smiled a bit, but then took a deep breath in, this is for their safety. I made them all levitate to the door, including Y/n's sleeping body, Yoongi and Jungkook threw a fit.

"HYUNG!...JIMIN, STOP!!" Jungkook yelled, he was tearing up.

"JIMIN, I'LL F***ING KILL YOU!" Yoongi yelled angrily.

"If I don't get killed..." I tried to make a joke before slamming the door behind them. I heard lots of banging on the door, I'm sorry!

Jinyoung was just laughing hysterically at all the drama, "STOP. LAUGHING." I said through gritted teeth, I was furious now, I punched him stronger and faster than before. He was bleeding but all he did was laugh.

I grabbed his shirt from the collar, threw him on the ground and straddled him, "NO ONE," I said as I punched him once again, "MESSES," Another punch, "WITH MY FRIENDS," a few more punches, "AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!"

I thought of the solution Namjoon gave us, so I got closer to his face, puckering up my lips about to kiss him, but he realized what I was trying to do and pushed me off of him.

"OH, YOU MESSED UP JIMIN!" He said angrily, "YOU REALLY DID!!" His eyes suddenly became blood red and his voice became deeper and monstrous.

He started fighting back, he tried to punch me but I ducked and avoided it. "Ha! Missed!"

"That won't last for long." He smirked.

He suddenly became faster and was able to punch me and kick me a few times.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

You woke up, your head was killing you. You looked around the unfamiliar room, you were on a bed in a dimly lit room. Where am I?

You were going to get up from the bed when you felt someone tug on your night robe, "Where are you going, baby?" You looked behind you and found Jimin's face pop out from under the covers

You were going to get up from the bed when you felt someone tug on your night robe, "Where are you going, baby?" You looked behind you and found Jimin's face pop out from under the covers. He looks so cute!

He pulled you back under the sheets, and held you tight, "Don't leave me." He said showering you with tiny pecks all over your face, you giggled, but then stopped after a terrifying image showed up in your mind- Jimin fighting Jinyoung.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked, fully concerned.

"Something is off...what is this room? Where am I?"

Jimin put his hand on your forehead, "Are you alright, cutie?" He asked, "We're at our honeymoon, remember?"

"Honeymoon??" You were surprised.

"Is it that nightmare, again?" He asked pulling you closer towards him, your head rested on his bare chest, you felt his warm embrace.

"W-what was I talking about?" You mumbled as you started playing with Jimin's hair.

"It doesn't matter anymore..." He whispered, you felt his warm breath against your neck.

Jimin cupped your cheeks, about to kiss you. You closed your eyes, enjoying his soft touch- but then you suddenly jolted up from the bed.

"This isn't right!!" You yelled terrified.

"What?" Jimin asked.

"We can't kiss! This isn't real!"

Jimin just smiled, "Go save me."

To be continued...

(A/n: I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! 2 more chapters left T.T the last part was really out of my comfort zone so hope you guys liked it ahah <33 and if you did, don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share! Ly alll!)