Chapter 25: Y/n's Dream

(A/n: Hey guys!! This chapter was written and advance and I'm just editing it right now since I'm not home for the past and next few days, so I'm rlly sorry if there are some mistakes >w< ALSO HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY TO BTS!!)

We walked around for what seemed forever, when we found a staircase leading downstairs. "Someone is down there..." Yoongi said.

"Ugh! Stupid phone!" I heard a woman's voice...It was Y/n.

I let go of Jungkook's hand and ran downstairs, but there was no door...it was just a hole in the wall.

"Jimin, wait!" Yoongi said and chased after me. Jungkook followed him. They were both as surprised as I was to find no door.

"I'll transform into a bug or something!" I said, determined to see Y/n as soon as possible.

"Ok...Be careful, hyung." Jungkook said, sounding concerned.

I turned into a ladybug, it took more energy than turning into a rat, but I didn't care now.

I crawled into the hole, and what I saw next could haunt me for the rest of my life. Y/n panicking, trying to get find a wi-fi connection. While Jennie was wrapped up in chains, unconscious, her head wrapped in a torn piece of Y/n's sleeve.

I quickly turned into my Vampire form. "BACK AWAY!" Y/n yelled, she was scared, but when she looked at my face, she was relieved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

You saw a flash of light from the corner of your eyes. Oh no, Jinyoung is back! "BACK AWAY!" You said, protecting Jennie.

But then you took a clear look at his face, it was Jimin, you were relieved and very happy to see him.

"Jimin!" You said giving him a hug.

"All is going good?" You heard Yoongi's voice from across the wall.

"Well, we just need to find a way out of here." Jimin said.

"Ok." Jungkook and Yoongi replied in unison.
You tried finding any exit, feeling anxious that Jinyoung may come back any moment now. "By the way, the murderer is Jinyoung." You told Jimin, then told Yoongi and Jungkook through the hole.

"I knew that guy was not to be trusted!!" Jimin said proudly, still looking around for an exit.

Jimin, being the clumsy person he was, tripped on his own feet and his hand landed on a brick which surprisingly lifted the wall that stood between You and Yoongi and Jungkook.

You were surprised. Yoongi was in horror when he saw Jennie. "WHERE IS THIS SON OF A B**CH WHO DID THIS TO HER?!" He quickly ran up to Jennie and caressed her cheek, "I should've been more caring towards you." He whispered to her. It was the first time you saw him this affectionate.

He looked around the room, anger filling his eyes, he then spotted an ax no one else would've spotted. He took it and broke the chains off of Jennie. He then carried her on his back, trying not to harm her already harmed body. "Let's get out of here." He said coldly.

You, Jimin and Jungkook were shocked and just walked behind him without a word.

You went up the stairs and walked around the second floor, Jimin covered your eyes. "What's wrong?" You asked. "Nothing." He replied coldly, "You just don't want to see this. Trust me."

"Ok..."

You saw the door in a distance, Thank god this is over.

But you spoke too soon. All of a sudden you felt someone grab your arm and pull you towards them forcefully, you look and to your horror it was Jinyoung.