36. Tom and Jerry..

Start from the beginning

   " Aww little Jerry seems exited." Jason cooed and pouted. " Too bad we won't get to please him until the date is over"

" Who the fuck is Jerry?" Justin scoffed, jealously visible in his eyes as he stared at Jason. Which caused Jason to burst out laughing.

  Jason placed his hand on Justin's lap, slowly slipping it onto his clothed private area and tapped his hand. " Jerry" he laughed, making Justin blush all over again.

  " What the hell! You give names to my di*k? That's so stupid". Justin hid his face in his hands.

   " You can give a name to mine"

  " No thanks" Justin leaned back in his seat. " But why Jerry?"

  " You know that cartoon we watched when we were little? Tom and Jerry"

  " What does it have to do with my di*k ? "

  " Jerry is cute, small and .. you know what I mean?"

  " What?"

" Your dick is small and cute like Jerry" Jason smirked, eyes on the road.

   " What! My dick is not small! Yours is too big for a normal human being and comparing it to mine is unfair!"

  " Admit it, baby. Your dick is small" Jason said in a challenging tone, just to piss Justin off because red and angry face is really adorable on him.

  Justin pursed his lips, looking out of the window with the face Jason wanted to see.

  " You can call mine Tom, it's big and all, you know?" Jason kept the smirk on his face. " And Tom's always chasing after Jerry"

  " You do realize that you just called your own dick a pussy, right?"

   Justin smirked this time.

  " You do realize you just figured out that you get fucked by a pussy in a daily basis, right?"

  Justin grabbed Jason's phone, rolling down the window before he threw it out of the vehicle. Jason gasped, stepping on the gas pedal and staring at Justin in disbelief. " Stop trying to put me down then!" Justin snapped at Jason, fighting back the angry tears as he breathed heavily.

  Jason sighed, starting to drive again because he could buy a new phone whenever he wanted. It must be broken anyway. " I was just messing with you, baby. "

  Justin let the tears fall. " I know " he whispered, wiping his face aggressively. " I'm sorry I don't know what's wrong with me"

   " I hope you're not pregnant again" Jason laughed. " Because you got mood swings like that when you were pregnant"

  " I'm not" Justin laid his head on Jason's shoulder.

" I'm sure we used condoms " Jason laughed again, but it was getting awkward as seconds passed.

  " I've never been on a date before" Justin cried out" I'm nervous.. more nervous than you realize. It's just getting to my head. "

  " I understand your anxiety-"

  " No you don't! I'm scared than when I lost my virginity and you know how scared I was because you were there"

  " You were a disaster, yes" Jason cringed at the memory. He would rather die than to take Justin's virginity again because Justin was a whiny bitch but Jason didn't care at the time because he wanted sex and he didn't care if Justin was comfortable or not. If he wasn't a cold hearted monster back then, he wouldn't have taken Justin's virginity but he still felt guilty about the way he treated Justin. Justin deserved all of his first times to be better but Jason couldn't make any of them perfect. Justin's first kiss, Jason made it a hungry make out session. Justin's first time, Jason made it a porn show instead of a love making, Justin's wedding, Jason didn't want to do anything other than signing a stupid paper because then Justin was his and he could use him as his fuck toy whenever. Justin's first time becoming a parent, Jason ruined it by trying to abort the innocent babies. But he couldn't make Justin's first date a disaster too. Justin's anxiety was reasonable when thinking about everything Jason dragged him through but Jason wouldn't ruin Justin's first date like he ruined everything else. He wanted to make it the best day of Justin's life and that's what he was going to do.

   " I'm sorry baby. I ruined your life because of my selfishness but I won't ruin this. Trust me. Please"

  Justin sighed, nodding as he hid his face in Jason's shoulder. Those words giving Justin some kind of assurance but he was still nervous.

  But Jason was going to make the night so much better than Justin ever imagined.

  ********

Are you male or female? I'm just curious as to who read these gay books that I write being a girl👸😂💜

15 votes + 15 comments = next chapter!!