18. Not our fault

Less than two weeks and 1k+ views! Thank you so much!!

Please leave inline comments!!

" Jason, this might sound selfish and heartless but -" Justin paused, looking down at his stomach that he had been rubbing absent-mindedly.

  Jason sighed, getting up. " I get it. Don't worry about me. I'm fine" Jason said and went out of the room. Justin felt his eyes fill with tears " Jason " he sobbed. He never felt so helpless, not even when Jason was a monstrous person and did things that he couldn't handle alone. He was made to choose between his husband's happiness and his children's lives, which mattered everything to him equally. He couldn't choose one.

  Jason walked back in after a while. He sat on the bed, pulling Justin onto his lap. " Baby. It's okay. I can't believe I really asked you to kill our babies. Don't cry because I don't have a right to ask you something like that. I'm just worried. I'm worried that I might lose you, I might lose you and our babies." Jason kissed Justin's head.

  Justin sniffled. " Don't apologize because it's not your fault, it's not any of our fault. This is some hard test the god have put on us to see what we'd choose. Will we give up, or will we fight against the fear? I'd rather die before I kill my babies, Jase. Please, try to be strong because that's what you are. You're strong, Jason. They say that the elephant doesn't know his size until the moment that it dies. You're like an elephant, strong but don't know your strength. Show us how strong you are, show your family that you're not going to give up on them. Be the father you want your children to see Jase. Like I said before, believe that we can make this fear and anxiety come to an end. Because we're stronger than the fear, we're stronger than the doubts. I know once you failed, but who wouldn't, that doesn't mean that you're gonna fail a second time. All you have to do is believe, Jase" Justin said softly. Jason nodded.

  " As long as you're going to be by my side, Justin" Jason smiled small.

  Justin smiled, as Jason caught his lips in a sweet passionate kiss.

    " I feel horny" Jason smirked, and Justin giggled. " But we can't have sex. The babies aren't stable yet and we can't risk their lives for our pleasure"

Warning: smut ahead!

  " I know. But that doesn't mean you can't suck my di*k " Jason kissed him again.

   " What do I get in return?" Justin smirked cutely.

  " You can swallow"

" Eww" Justin made a cringy face.

   " What? You always swallow"

   " But now I'm pregnant and swallowing cum when I'm pregnant sounds weird. "

  " How so?"

" It just does"

  " Alright you don't have to swallow then. I'll take you on shopping for the babies. "

  " Sounds like a fair deal" Justin hummed.

  " Get on your knees" Jason smirked.

  And Justin did. Jason stood in front of him as he undid his belt and pulled down the zipper.

   Justin gasped as Jason's manhood stood solid and tall Infront of his eyes.

  " My mouth is too small to fit all that in it" Justin commented.

   " I know, but you always manage to fit all that in it"

  Justin sighed, but opened his mouth for Jason.

  Jason grabbed a handful of Justin's hair and slammed inside his mouth. Justin choked but soon got used. He sucked and licked until Jason reached climax.

  " I'm gonna cum" Jason groaned in just a minute or two. And came undone in Justin's mouth.

   Justin spit out and wiped his mouth with the sleeve of his shirt. " You taste amazing and I hope I don't feel weird to swallow. " Justin pouted.

   And Jason pulled Justin up for a heated make out session.

  Justin's phone started ringing, interrupting them. Jason groaned as Justin giggled and reached for his phone.

  The caller ID was an unknown number and Justin furrowed his eyebrows. But answered.

  " Justin, it's Zayn. Your mom is in hospital and she wants to see you as soon as possible" and Justin's heart dropped.

  ****

  Can I get fifteen votes and fifteen comments?