The Hospital Above The Heavens(Part 1)

This is a true story and it brought tears to my eyes and it is very close to my heart.

Laila Halo was a famous Morocco actress. She was a renowned figure of the film industry. She contracted a terminal disease which the world till this day considers incurable. It is called cancer,which terrifies a person even if one just thinks of it. She consulted different doctors for her treatment but all her efforts failed and she lost hope in staying alive.
However there still existed one hope, and that was the door of her Lord.
Laila says,"I was suffering from a very dangerous disease for quite sometime. This disease is known to the world as cancer. Everyone knows that this disease is very dangerous and terminal, but in Morocco we call it wicked disease instead of cancer. The arteries of my heart which supply blood to it from the left side and which look like a crown, were afflicted by this deadly disease. At that time my belief in Allah was very weak, rather almost non existent. My heart was free of the devotion of Allah because I was totally ignorant of him. I myself was a famous actress. I used to consider that the beauty of people keeps their personality refreshed all throughout their lives. I could have never imagined that I may contract a dangerous and terminal disease like cancer, but when I contracted it the fear and terror it carried shook my body and soul and I became greatly disturbed. I wanted to run away somewhere but where could i run away? This incurable disease would remain attached to me wherever I will go. I then thought about committing suicide but I loved my husband and children very much. That is why I dropped the idea of killing myself.

Dear readers, do not think that at that time I did not commit suicide out of the fear of Allah the Almighty. I had never even thought of it. In fact, I was miles away from Islam, and Allah and his messenger Sallalhu alaihiwasalam(p.b.u.h). I was ignorant of repentance and seeking forgiveness? Only my Lord perhaps wanted to correct and guide me, and that was why I had contracted that dangerous disease. Yes! Sometimes illness proves beneficial for human being. It shakes them from their deep slumber of wickedness. Perhaps Allah the Almighty wanted to shower His mercy on me and to not only bring me to the right path, but to also make a motivating force for others. Yes I, the same Laila Halo who had mislead how many people only Allah knows by exhibiting her body, by her dance, through the same screen.

So dear readers, I went to Belgium and consulted many doctors for my treatment. All of them told my husband that it was important to remove my breast and such and such chemicals would have to be used that would remove my hair, my eyebrows, eye lashes. Hair would grown on my face, and my nails and teeth would fallen out. Upon hearing the advice of the doctors I totally refused their treatment and said,
"I Would prefer to die than becoming bald and spoiling my natural shape and beauty." Therefore, I requested the doctors to suggest to me a simpler treatment.

Assalmalikum
I'll update next part soon

Note: All these stories which I wrote are from the books of Abdul Malik Mujahid