The Angel of DEATH ARRIVES

In the name of Allah the most beneficent and The most Merciful

This incident is absolutely true and occurred in an Arab country. This incident was reported by the local newspapers and it was talk of the option.
It is about how people can brag and utter wrong things because of arrogance,the exuberance of youth or they are obsessed with power and self. They don't know that prayers can be answered as they speak

A young girl was walking around flirtiously at a supermarket, exposing her body and physical charms. She was  ostentatious{showy} and conceited{self-centred,egoistic}as if the world had been created for her.
A pious and righteous young man passing by said to her gently: "Sister, stop from exhibiting yourself in this manner. If the Angel of DEATH comes to you in this state, what will you say to your Lord  after He calls you to account?"

The arrogant girl replied:"If you dare, take out your mobile phone and call your Lord so that He may send the Angel of death."  {Astagfirullah}

The young man said: "she said such a terrible thing that I feared that the market would be turned upside down on us. Frightened, I left the place in a hurry. When I reached the far end of the market ,  I heard shrieks and screams behind me. When I turned back, I noticed people gathering at the same place where I had come across the girl . I was stunned to find her lying dead. It was where she had challenged me to call the Angel of death  I had left her the instant she uttered the challenge., but she had fallen there, face down and died."

Note:
All these stories which I wrote are from the books of Abdul Malik Mujahid