p.o.v. chapter

[time skip to 7 march 2020]

ellie's p.o.v.

11:30 on a friday night and i'm sitting on my couch watching netflix and eating popcorn. neels had just left from us spending a few hours together so i wasn't expecting anyone to stop by for the rest of the night. 20 minutes into my show, i hear a knock on the door wondering who it could possibly be this late at night. i paused the tv and got up, grabbing my phone in case i needed to call 911. (you never know what could happen)

i opened the door and who i saw standing on the other side made my heart drop. "shawn what are you doing here? you come to my apartment uninvited at almost midnight when we haven't seen each other in over a year and haven't talked in a month." "i'm sorry i just needed to see you. can i come in?" i hesitated to let him in but i stepped away from the door, allowing him inside. "is neels here?" "no he left around 30 minutes ago. wait, why are you even here right now and why am i even talking to you?" shawn didn't answer me, instead he pushed me up against the wall which left me trapped. "i'm here because i miss you, i miss this. i know i fucked up and i will never forget that but i'm sorry. i need you el, i want you. i need this and i don't want this with anyone but you." shawn crashed his lips against mine. as much as i knew it was wrong and as much as i knew how bad it would make me look, i didn't care. in that moment, i wasn't thinking about neels. i was thinking about how much i've wanted this moment since me and shawn broke up. "shawn, this is wrong we can't do this. i have a boyfriend." "i know you want this ellie. i know what's running through your mind right now isn't neels, it's how bad you want me to take you in your bedroom and give you what you've wanted since the last time we saw each other. you want me to make you feel the things no one else can make you feel." i can't argue with him, he's right. "shut up and kiss me before i change my mind." i jumped up and wrapped my legs around shawn's waist, our lips still connected as he carried me down the hall into my bedroom.

fuck i missed this.