Chapter 14

Who wouldn't fall for Sophia? I mean look at her 😭😍😍.

Sophia

Nodding his head towards the door, he signaled for me to walk out first. Gulping down the lump in my throat, I turned away from him and took slow steps until I was out the door. Without minding him, I walked down the stairs and a puff of air left me as my eyes landed on Amelia and Sebastian taking care of Xavier in the living room while the kids played around them. As I strode further into the room, Amelia's eyes landed on mine and a gentle smile fell through her lips before she tapped the spot next to her wordlessly.

Making my way over to her, I plopped down onto the couch and waited for Damon to appear anxiously. He seemed to be taking his sweet time seeing it only took me about a minute to get down here. Mentally preparing myself for what was about to happen, I closed my eyes and pondered over my decision. Was what I finally did the right choice, or was I going to get my heart broken again? The horrible thoughts swirled around in my mind making my heart pound with a new found fear.

Soft hands gripped mine and my eyes flew open before they landed on Amelia, "Everything okay?"

Not knowing how to respond to her question, I nodded my head and forced a small smile onto my lips. Amelia still didn't know what happened between Damon and I which made me feel so guilty many times and I promised myself to tell her what happened after all she trusted me enough to tell me what happened to her even though it killed her inside. But when I really thought about it I trusted her with my life, but what happened just wasn't about trust, it was about me being ready. 

Footsteps echoed through the hall and all of our eyes landed on Damon and Sean as they made their way over to us. Taking a seat next to me, Damon grazed his hands against mine causing me to glance up at him but his attention was on Sean. Both of the men glared at each other making me squirm knowing it was about me they were having conversation inside their heads. In these four days of knowing Sean somehow, he made me feel things that I thought were unknown to me and it made me feel uneasy.

Taking a deep breath, I tapped Damon on the shoulder trying to catch his eyes. Raising his brow he waited for me to ask my question. "Ready to go?"

A smirk crawled its way onto his lips and once he nodded, I stood up hastily and cleared my throat. "We'll be back."

Without a glance, I took large steps and went out of the living room. Calming my raising heart, I patiently waited for Damon in the car. After a moment, the door opened and he got in silently. Giving instructions to the driver, he leaned back in his seat and closed his eyes. My eyes swept over his features without being caught and my heart ached as my eyes landed on his pink plump lips that I kissed a while ago. My hands itched to trace his beautiful heart wrenching features but I held back the urge.

My eyes flickered away from him and landed onto the tinted window and an exhausted sigh escaped my lips. Laying my head on my hands, my eyes closed as scenarios of what was about to happen played in my mind. Doubts turned their wheels in my head making me feel dizzy. Clutching on my shirt as if my life depended on it, I tried to think of the happy memories I've shared with him. But was what I was doing even worth it? I didn't know how to answer that question anymore, but all I knew was that I needed this.

The car came to a halt and as my eyes landed on Damon's home I gulped down the sudden pain that coursed through me. We both got out of the car and watched as the driver drove away leaving us all alone. Damon held out his hand and after a moment of hesitation, I gently intertwined our fingers and gave him a timid smile. Squeezing my hand, he nodded his head in assurance and tugged me towards his home. 

Putting his pin code in, he swiveled towards me and held the door open. Taking a deep breath, I walked past him and surveyed around the house. Everything looked the same as it was before and it made a genuine smile paint on my lips. His papers were scattered across the living room couch and he didn't bother cleaning them up, instead he walked the opposite direction into the kitchen.

"Want champagne?" He questioned when he saw me enter after him.

"Sure," Filling the cup, he slid it towards me.

Taking a small sip, my tense muscles instantly relaxed and I inhaled the sweet smell of the champagne before settling it on the table. My eyes connected with Damon and thousand of unspoken words fell through us as our eyes stayed connected for a moment or two. Finally finishing his drink, he stood up and motioned for me to follow him. My feet moved forward along with my body until he stopped at a door at the end of the hallway.

Turning his attention towards me, he rose his brows, "You ready?"

Inhaling deeply, I squeezed my shirt, "Yes."

The door opened and my eyes flickered over everything. A bed was situated in the middle of the room with a closet to its right and everything looked normal. But when my eyes landed on a table in the corner of the room, my eyes widened and my breath caught in my throat. Whips, chains, floggers, vibrators along with some other stuff lay neatly on the table and sweat began to form on my back as my body heated up.

Movement caught my eye and Damon casually strode into the room before beckoning for me to come in. Walking in uncertainly, I slowly took small steps towards him and now standing in front of him, I could see him transforming into his element and it surprised me how much it turned me on about thinking how he could dominate me with just a flick of his fingers. Pacing in circles, he studied my body and after a moment connected his eyes with mine before he gave me a smirk.

"Now we will be testing your limits, can you think of a safe word?" Seeing the confused look on my face he started to explain further.

"I need you to think of a safe word so that if the pain becomes too much you can say it which will make me stop." Swallowing, I bobbed my head up and down.

"Oranges," I blurted out without thinking.

    ————————————————————————

Y'all I'll tell you this, you guys aren't ready for the next chapter.

Please don't forget to vote and comment 💕.