"Actually that's perfect. I'm Wondering if Aiz got like a partner."

Loki: Excuse me?! She's my second favorite. Any guy that looks at her gets torn to shreds.

"Second?"

Both me and Freya look at her confused. She really only liked Aiz Ballenstein.

'I can't even remember that name very well, huh.'

Loki: Well there's this really strong badass someone. I want him in multiple ways heh heh. He wears a thick green suit that exposes his incredibly muscular arms.

"How strong is he to have you switch off like that. Not to mention that big ass smile and lustful tone you got when I asked about him."

'Wait, thick green suit and muscular arms? Isn't that Bell's friend?'

Loki: I followed him into the dungeon and watched him. He told me that it was fine to come along since getting rid of me is impossible.

"I agree there."

Loki: But then we entered Goliath's room.

Freya: Oh? Is he alright?

Loki: You should've seen what he did to Goliath. He dodged a punch then stabbed Goliath's hand and climbed up him while shooting flames at him. Then Goliath tried to swat him but he jumped onto his other hand then onto his face. He tore Goliath's eye out and set his eye socket on fire. Then he jumped off and pulled out a weird white thing that shot a line of bright blue going straight through Goliath's stomach. Then Goliath's head exploded. He did this under a minute.

Both me and Freya stared at her in disbelief. I don't think Freya believes her but I've seen him. I believe her.

Freya: How? It takes a group of developed adventurers to kill Goliath. Even then tearing its eye out?! That's impossible.

"Well I believe her. I've seen him before. He's friends with my familia."

Loki: WHAT?! He doesn't even like mine! You better not steal him peewee!

Then we got into a verbal fight. People were betting on who would win. But then Loki looked off saying something cocky.

Bell POV:

Me and Donathen we're walking up some stairs to an adventurer market. Everyone had incredible gear. All of them peered at Donathen though. He is a rather exotic person.

???: Donathen! I need to talk with you!

I turned around at the same time as Donathen. The person who yelled his name was a high ranking adventurer named Finn.

'Does Donathen know someone so high up?!'

Donathen: What is it Finn? Got a question or request?

Finn: may I speak with you privately? I do have questions.

Donathen: Fine. Seeya later Bell.

"Oh, bye Donny."

I said as we waved each other goodbye.

' I wonder what's gonna happen?'

Doom Slayer POV:

I was walking to the most obscure corner of the market with Finn. When we were in the most dead area he started speaking.

Finn: I have a question. Why do you fight the demons?

Vega retorted to his UAC voice again.

Vega: well the Slayer has a history that reaches eons it time. Are you sure you want to hear?

Finn: Yes, yes I do.

Vega told him everything about my history, Argent D'nur, the Wraiths, and then the war I fought with my brethren all those trillions of years ago. He did atleast keep secret. That it's my fault it happened.

Vega: His entire dimension was slaughtered. The Wraiths Of god like capability were corrupted. That left only the Slayer in a fit of unstoppable rage, which led him to slaughter and bludgeon every demonic being. That includes the corrupted Wraiths.

He held his hand over his mouth. He had tears in his eyes. He was gasping for air between his sad and shocked state.

"MY RAGE LED ME TO BEING THE DOOM SLAYER. THE MONSTROSITIES THAT ERUPTED GAVE ME POWER TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE."

I said in a dead, angry, emotionless tone. His eyes bawling tears. He finally stopped.

Finn: I-I'm Sorry. For everything that has happened to you. I-I can't imagine the pain you went through. I'm sorry for having you go through such memories just for me to know.

"ALL IT DOES.... IS POWER MY WILL AND RAGE TO SLAUGHTER EVERY LAST MOTHERFUCKING DEMON."

I then walk off with a clenched fist. I moved down to the dungeon again. I was heading for floor 47 before I check for other area for demons.

Finn POV:

I cried to myself before I pulled myself together. I began walking toward the familia to tell them the story.

'To think one man. Can ravage a dimension after his was destroyed. He lost everything. Yet he still has the strength to keep moving. I can see why beings fear him. Maybe we can help him find a new home.'

I thought while I walked away. Nothing can stop him. But maybe someone can help him.
________________________________
Okay another chapter done. As always comment and criticize and check out my other stories. I promise demons will start showing up in the next chapter or the one after.

All right seeeeeee you aaaaaaall

LATER