chapter 20- Idea?!

Masky's p.o.v
My little waffle has been unconscious for 3 weeks now!!!!!!!!!!!!! He I hadn't moved at all!!!!!! Not even a twich or tick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm starting to.................................................... lose hope. E.J still doesn't have any fucking clue when he could wake up! 'Ugggggg!!! This is driving me fucking insane!!!!' I yelled in my thoughts. I was sitting in my little waffle's bathroom, cutting at my arms. 'WHY??!!! JUST WHY??!!!!! WHY CAN'T HE BE AWAKE?! WHY CAN'T HE JUST BE HERE WITH ME...... happy and smiling that stupid smile of his that I love so much? WHY DID HE EVEN HAVE TO LEAVE ME IN THE FIRST PLACE??!!! WHY?!?!?!?!?! WHY?!?! Why?!........ why?' I thought as I continued to cut the word 'why' into my arm. This went on for some time before I cleaned up the blood mess and hid the broken razor blade. I walked over to my little waffle's bed and sat on the edge. I sighed as I looked over at my little waffle. 'He looks so peaceful.' I thought, moving some of his light brown hair out of his face. *knock*knock* I hear as I turn around to face the door. "Ya?" I simply say as the door slowly opens. "Hey." Sally said, walking over to me. "Hey, what do you need?" I asked, looking over at Sally who was now sitting next to me. "Well, you've seemed sad lately. So I found the old scrapbook me, you and Toby were working on!" She said, her bright and cheery smile on my face. "Thanks Sally." I said as she hands me the scrapbook. We looked through the pages of old memories for some time until Lazari and Lulu came in and asked if Sally would hang out with them. "I'll see you later, ok." I said as he left the room. "Yep, see you later!" She yelled back, Lulu closing the door behind her. It then all clicked. 'I might be able to use the scrapbook to help my little waffle regained some of his memories.' I thought as I slightly smiled. "Sally always finds away to save the day." I whispered to myself.

Toby's (waffle's) p.o.v
"Well, it's almost time for you to wake up." Lyra said, confusing me. "What?" I asked her. "It's almost time for you to leave this place and go back to the reality." She said, a slight smile on her face. "Why?! I don't wanna leave!" I said, rejecting the fact that I might have to leave this perfect place. "You have to leave! But remember, I'm always watching over you. I love you little brother." She said as the forest clearing slowly faded away into black. "Love you too sis." I whispered, felling a tear slide down my face.

Masky's p.o.v
I look over at my little waffle.................

A/n- cliff hanger😈 sorry the chapters are kinda short. Anyway love you all 💜 peeps☺😀😂😁😺💙💜❤💚💛💜😺😻😛

TICCIMASK picture of the day:

Ok bye peeps💙💙❤💛💚💜💛❤😨💜☺😀😂😁☺😂😺😺😻😻😛😛