chapter 16- Found Yet Lost

Hoodie's p.o.v
It was time to go and meet up with Puppeteer and Bloody Painter so I can finally kill Toby. Finally I can kill that ticking bitch! I just have to get out of the god forsaken house. The only thing keeping me from killing that worthless, twich of a person is that damn door( Talk about waffle like that and I'll have your senpai kick your ass Hoodie! Sorry back to the story😅). I slowly, and quietly, made my way down the stairs. 'Hope no one's still up.' Ii thought, slowly making my way to the door.
Masky's p.o.v
I was still up working on the paperwork Slender asked me to do. Everyone else is asleep, or at least in their rooms. Normally I would have finished this work hours ago, but my mind was in a million other places. 'I wonder how Toby is doing? Does he even still.... Love me? Should I just ................................... Kill myself (Nooooooooooooo!!! Suicidal cheesecake!!!Nooooooo😭)?' *creak* I looked over tords the door to see Hoodie. "And what are you still doing up?" I asked, clearly catching him off gard.
Hoodie's p.o.v
*creak* 'Shit, that was loud as fuck. Hopefully no one is up, cause if anyone is then I'm fucked.' I thought. "And what are you still doing up?" A voice, that I imedently recognized as senpai's, said, catching me off gard. "Ummm......." I said, knowing I can't lie to senpai. "What are you doing?" Senpai asked, his voice drained of emotion. "Umm....... Well....." I said, trying to think of an excuse, but knowing senpai would know if I was lying.
Masky's p.o.v
"There is no point in lying to me." I said. "Ok, so, I know you're already pissed off at me," Hoodie said. "Yes, I'm still pissed off at you." I said back, venom lacing every word. "Ok, so, I'm sorry I didn't tell you this right away, but before you kill me, I was going to make sure I was right before I told you." Hoodie defensively said. "Go on." I said in a board tone. "Ok, I might, MIGHT, have found out where Toby is." Hoodie said. All of my thoughts stopped, I dropped the pen in my hand. "And why exactly didn't you tell me this?" I asked, trying to sound as calm as possible. "Because I didn't want to upset you more if I'm wrong." He said, his face red. I got up from the couch, walked over to him, moved my mask to the side of my face, look Hoodie dead in the eyes (Hoodie doesn't have his mask thingy on). "I'm going with you even if you're possibly wrong, and I can't be anymore upset than I already am. And I'm still pissed at you for what you did a week ago." I said, hoping that I can find my little waffle.
Hoodie's p.o.v
'Well fuck!! I just have to kill the studdering fuck up later.' I thought, sighing at the way senpai is acting. "Fine." I said, knowing I couldn't tell senpai of all people no. "Lets go then." Senpai said, some of the emotion returning to his voice. "You need a weapon or something, and stay quiet." I said, annoyed that senpai was acting a little childish. 'He's seriously this happy about, as far as senpai is consurned, a guess at where that senpai stealing bitch is! Does senpai really.................. Love Toby? No, no, he's mine and only MINE.' Lets go." Senpai said, a knife now in hand. 'This should be interesting.' I thought as we, quietly, walked out of the house.
Masky's p.o.v
'Hopefully I find my little waffle. I've been sooo sad without him. I hope he's ok. I hope whoever did this didn't hurt him. I'm going to kill whoever did this!!' "Sen- Masky, we're here." Hoodie whispered as he grabbed my wrist. I quickly pulled my wrist out of his grip. 'I'm going to KILL whoever did this to MY little waffle!' I yelled in my thoughts.
Puppeteer's p.o.v
Boss and..... Masky, bosses senpai, busted down the door. I just gave them both a 'really bitch?' look. "You could have just knocked instead." I simply said. Masky imedently charged at me, completely caching me off gard.
Hoodie's p.o.v
'Senpai just killed him!! (For plot convince puppeteer can die) Senpai is PISSED!!!!!' I yelled in my thoughts. "Time to go and find MY little waffle." Senpai said, laughing like a mad man. 'He has snapped!!!' I thought as I heard faint talking. Senpai obviously noticed to and ran in the direction of the sound.
Toby's p.o.v
"Good luck getting past Puppeteer, I'll see if maybe I can distract him to help yo-" B.P started, but was cut off by the door slamming open and 2 people walked in. One was wearing a yellow hoody and had a small hand gun. The other guy was wearing a tan-orange hoodless jacket and a black and white mask covering his face. The guy with the mask was covered in blood and had a bloody knife. The masked person took the hooded guy's hand gun and pointed it at B.P. I instinctively stepped in front of B.P before the guy shot him. B.P was the only nice person to me, so I had to at least try to keep him alive. He is practically a friend now. "We don't have time for this shit." The hooded man said, grabbing my wrist before I had time to react. 'Let me take control until we are in a place where we can escape. I'll make sure nothing happens, ok?' Tru said, I imedently gave her control, everything fading to black.
Tru's p.o.v
Toby gave me control and I was read to fight, if necessary. I keep pace with the other 2, still being cautious. I keep an eye out for a place were I, or Toby, could run to if need be. I started to feel lightheaded, but just brushed it off as the weak human body not being able to withstand the pressure. We finally stopped, the 2 of them caching their breath. The hooded man looked up at me. "Toby, are you ok?" He asked, his voice laced with fake concern. "Sorry, but Toby isn't here right now, he gave me control. Now tell me who you are and what you want, before someone gets hurt." I said, my voice echoing and demonic. I always loved my voice for those reasons.
Masky's p.o.v
"What are you and what did you do with MY little waffle?!" I yelled at the demonic thing in front of me. "Chill, I'm Truggon, or Tru. Now answer my question, who are you?" Tru said, her? voice not echoing as much. "I'm Hoodie and that is se-Masky." Hoodie said from beside me."ok...... Mhm..... You sure....... Ok." Tru said, confusing us both. Toby's eyes went from red to the light brown eyes I always loved. "Toby?" Hoodie asked, now standing in front of me in a protective way, like he didn't trust MY little waffle near me. "W-who ar-re you?!" MY little waffle asked, now leaning on a tree for support. "WHAT..... W-well fuck!" He yellled, falling to the ground. I pushed past Hoodie and ran to
MY little waffle, picking him up bridal style. He's light as fuck! "We NEED to get him back to Slender, who knows what happened to him (You know what happened to him Hoodie😠)." Hoodie said. We stared to RUN home, I just hope MY little waffle is ok.

A/n- cliff hanger😛. Well, love you all peeps 💜☺😄😔😄💜😄☺😍😀😂😄😛😔💜☺ hope you all enjoyed 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
TICCIMASK picture of the day:

 Well, love you all peeps 💜☺😄😔😄💜😄☺😍😀😂😄😛😔💜☺ hope you all enjoyed 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 TICCIMASK picture of the day:

Bye peeps 💜💜😛💜😔☺😄😛😀😂😍 hope you all have a good week💜💜💜💜💜💜💜