chapter 8- Why?!!

Masky's p.o.v

I busted into Toby's room and heard him mumbling something in the bathroom. Then I heard something that made my wanna kill someone. "Guess the only way left is to kill myself." Toby said, as I quickly busted down the bathroom door.  I was the worst possible sight. Toby was sitting on the floor, blood covered the floor around him. He had a broken razor blade in his hand and was cutting his leg. His eyes looked dull and glossed over, his legs and arms COVERED in cuts, old and new, deep and light. "W-Why?!" I yelled at him as he looked over at me.                 "U-umm....." He said as he looked back down at his legs. I walked over to him, snatched the blade for him, and bent down to his level. I grabbed his chin with my thumb and index finger and make him look at me. "Why?!" I yelled at him again. Tears started to spill from his light brown eyes as he looked at me, still not answering me. "WHY?!!" I screamed at him again, this time louder. "My life is shit, I have no reason to live! I should have died in that car crash not my sister! Everyone either hates me or wants me dead! I'm done with this shit!! YOU HATE ME ANYWAYS!!!!!" He yelled without studdering. Now I'm done with his bullshit. I looked him dead in the eyes and felt tears start to well up in my eyes as I pushed them back. (Btw Masky is not wearing his mask😛)  I leaned in tords him and kissed him!( omg I'm fangirl screaming right now, anyone with me!) I.......KISSED........HIM!!!!! I let the tears fall down my cheeks as he kissed me back!! I NEVER wanted this moment to end, but as all good things must, it did. "I never wanna hear those words come from you and I NEVER wanna see you even near a blade!" I told him in a very serious tone. "O-ok." Was all he answered with as he looked over at the blade in my hand. I throw the blade across the room.
Hoodie's p.o.v
TOBY.....KISSED......SENPAI!!!!!!!!

A/n- then next chapters aren't going to be as happy like, so enjoy it while you can😈. Anyways hope you all liked the new chapter. Love you all💜💜💜💜💜😂💜💜💜💜😍😜😀😉😜😛😍💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
TICCIMASK

 Love you all💜💜💜💜💜😂💜💜💜💜😍😜😀😉😜😛😍💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜TICCIMASK