chapter17- What??!!!!!!

Hoodie's p.o.v
'If Clockwork finds out I did this!!! She would KILL me!!!!! But she's NOT going to find out. To bad senpai just HAD to come with. I'll just kill the worthless twitch when no one's paying attention.' I thought as we got closer to the mansion. "Oh shit!!!! Slender doesn't know we left!!! And everyone should be up by now!" I said, kinda worried. Who knows what Slender would do if he knows we left without telling him!! "I. DON'T. CARE!! I need to get MY little waffle back home and make sure that he's ok." Senpai said, clearly concerned. It's seriously starting to piss me off how much he cares about a twiching, ticking, fuck up like Toby!! 'Calm down, senpai is MINE and always will be MINE, and always has been MINE!!' I thought as I started to be able to see the mansion.
Masky's p.o.v

"I. DON'T. CARE!! I need to get MY little waffle back home and make sure that he's ok." I, parsley, yelled at Hoodie. 'I just hope he's ok. Why did he act so weird before he passed out? What was that hole thing with Tru? Why did he talk to himself before he passed out? Maybe he was talking to Tru? She did the same thing before giving MY little waffle 'control' again. Why dis he collapse in the first place?!!' So many questions without answers swirled around in my head. I see the outline of the mansion and run a head of Hoodie. I kicked the door open, everyone looked over at me. Some of them were whispering, other in shock, and some wide-eyed. "E.J!!!!!!!!" I SCREAMED, knowing that he wasn't in the living room or kitchen. "Ya, what do yo- HOLY SHIT!!" He said, coming over to me and taking MY little waffle, by this time Hoodie was now next to me. I simply ignored all the questions that they were all asking me and followed E.J to the medical wing of the mansion. E.J did his thing while I just sat in a chair next to MY little waffle. "Ok so, good news and please don't kill me news." E.J said. I know the 'please don't kill me' news was really bad. Slender teleported into the room. "How is Toby?" Slender asked, probably E.J, his 'voice' laced with concern. "Well.... He'll be fine, but he's in a coma." E.J said, his voice laced with sadness. I swear my heart stopped beating. "He could be out for a few days, months, or even.... Years. But, unfortunately, when he wakes up....... He's not going to...... Remember anything." E.J said, his voice even sadder. "There's gotta be something that we can do about that...... Right?" I said, looking over at the 2 of them. "Well maybe.......... If we can show, and tell, him important things that have happened since he's been here..... Maybe he'll remember some things." E.J said, I let out a sigh of relief. Non of us noticed that Clockwork, Hoodie, BEN and Jeff were all just standing in the door way. "Masky when exactly was last time you got any sleep?" Slender asked me. "Like..... I think...... A week ago?" I said in more of a question. "You NEED to sleep." E.J said, clearly concerned. "Nooo, I'm staying in here." I said, pouting like a kid. "Fineee." E.J said, giving in. "Yes child, E.J is right, you need to sleep." Slender 'said'. I soon felt my vision start to get blurry and the world slowly faded to black. 'Toby.' Was my last thought before falling asleep.
Clockwork's p.o.v
'At least senpai is back home, and alive!! I might be able to use this memory loss thing to my advantage.' I thought as I looked over at Hoodie. I had he did this to senpai, but had no real evidence. Ben and Jeff left, along with Slender and E.J. Leaving me, Hoodie, senpai and the senpai stealing bitch. "I know you did this to senpai. Just so you know, you should really keep an eye on your senpai stealing bitch. Who knows, he might just die earlier then he should." I threatened Hoodie, walking away with a smirk on my face.
BEN'S p.o.v
Me and Jeff were in my room playing a video game. "I feel sorry for Masky." I said, Jeff paused the game and look at me. "I mean, he had to live for months, then when he finally gets him back, he's not going remember anything!" I said, Jeff simply hugged me, I hugged him back. "I mean, I couldn't live without you." I whispered. "I love you." Jeff said. "I love you too." I said, never wanting to let go of him.
*Flash back to earlier that week*
3 Person's p.o.v
'It's been 3 days since that hole 'kiss' thing and I need to tell him!' Both BEN and Jeff thought. Jeff walked over to BEN's room and knocked on the door. "Yes?"  BEN said, opening the door. "Can I..... Talk to you...... For a second?" Jeff asked, clearly nervous. "Ya..... Sure." BEN said, letting Jeff come into his room. BEN sat down and continued to play game, trying not to freak out. The guy he likes was sitting next to him, play that game was the only thing keeping him from flipping out. He felt a had over his and his game paused. "BEN...... I need to tell you something." Jeff said from beside BEN. BEN looked over at him, trying to keep his cool. "I..... I l........ I love you, BEN." Jeff said, his face red as fuck. BEN just softly smiled and...... Kissed Jeff! Jeff kissed back and after a few minutes they broke apart for air. "I love you too, Jeff." BEN said.
*End of flash back*
"I'll always been here..... I promise." Jeff said, hugging BEN tighter.

A/n- hey ☺ love you all peeps☺💜😄😛😂😀😍😝😋☺😄💜💜💜💜💜💜
TICCIMASK/ BEFF pictures of the day:

A/n- hey ☺ love you all peeps☺💜😄😛😂😀😍😝😋☺😄💜💜💜💜💜💜TICCIMASK/ BEFF pictures of the day:

Ok love you all peeps 💜 bye 👋💜💜💜