chapter-15-part 1-plan

Hoodie's p.o.v
It has been almost a week now since I sent the picture to my old friend. He had said Toby has been losing his last, broken memories. OFCORSE I WAS HAPPY TO HEAR THAT!!! That means I can finally kill that ticking bitch!!! So when most of the 'people' are asleep, I'm going to go and kill him!
Masky's p.o.v
I was still upset and pissed off at what Hoodie had done, almost a week ago. I haven't come out of my room since that happened. I also haven't eaten anything in about 3 days, and my cutting habit has gotten worse. I cut 'FUCK UP' into my left arm to remember that I'm a fuck up (NO! Stop thinking like that suicidal cheesecake!!!!). 'Child, please come out of your room, I need you.' Slender telepathically told me. I was just crying on my bed anyways, might aa well. 'I'm just going to have to avoid Hoodie.' I thought as I walked downstairs, after putting my mask on, mostly to hide my tear stained face. It was dinner, so everyone else was in the kitchen. I just walked into the living room, not really wanting to eat, or have to deal with any of them. I started on the paperwork I was asked to do. I still couldn't stop thinking about the fact that I betrayed my little waffle. He would never forgive me, and I'll NEVER forgive myself. I just hope I can find my little waffle soon, I really miss him. "MASKY!!" Sally yelled, standing in front of me. "Hey Sally." I said as she sat down next to me on the couch. "Are you ok?" She asked, probably because I haven't left my room in almost a week. "Ya, I'm fine. Just a little sad, but fine." (Don't lie suicidal cheesecake) I said, lying to not not make her worry about me. "Ok!" Sally said, clearly happy. I slightly smiled from under my mask, seeing her smile always made me smile.
Hoodie's p.o.v
I was in my room planning how I was going to kill the twiching fuck. So many different ways, but sadly I can only chose one. Oh well, guess I'll just have to pick a good way to kill him, slowly.

A/n- hey peeps 💜 hope you all enjoyed 💜💜 and have a good weekend😄💜😛☺😍😂😀💜😄😛💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
TICCIMASK picture of the day:

A/n- hey peeps 💜 hope you all enjoyed 💜💜 and have a good weekend😄💜😛☺😍😂😀💜😄😛💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜TICCIMASK picture of the day:

Bye peeps 💜💜😛😛 💜💜😀😀😀