chapter 13-part 2- One month

Masky's p.o.v
'WHY. CAN'T. HE. BE. HERE. WITH. ME!!!!!!' I screamed in my thoughts, thinking about how damn unfair it was that he is not right fucking next to me. I just wanna cuddle with my little waffle (Masky now calls Toby HIS little waffle). I was sitting in my bathroom, (Each room has it's own bathroom) one of Toby's old blades in hand. I never could shake the picture of my little waffle's wrists and legs all bloody and cut up. Well, now my arms match his! I started to cut my arms 3 weeks ago. I also have refused to take off Toby's jacket, and I'm not eating much. I could tell I was getting weaker, Hoodie could beat me in a fight now, but I didn't care! I was too upset to care! I pressed the broken razor blade against my arm. One arm was for just cutting, however and wherever. But my left arm was a long cut for every day my little waffle wasn't here for me to cuddle. So far I had 31!it's been a month without my little waffle. Slender can't contact him, and I can't seem to find him!!!! Now I just lock myself in my room and rarely came out. Even if I did come out of mu room, I only talk to Slender, Sally and Lazari. I only ever thought about my little waffle, how lonely he must fell, I felt lonely without him by my side. (😞😭 Suicidal Cheesecake, think happier thoughts. Yes Masky is a suicidal Cheesecake.) I would do ANYTHING to be with him!!! I miss him sooooooooooo much. And if we can't find him..... Well, let's just say my will to live is dripping to the floor along with my blood. 'Came out of your room child, I have a mission for you and Hoodie.' Slender telepathically told me, the normal static with it. I quietly came out of my room and without a word completed the mission.
(Time skip to after the mission)
Hoodie's p.o.v
As we walked upstairs to tell Slender we had completed the mission, I was reviewing my plan in head. As we got near my door I took off my mask and.......

A/n- hey peeps, CLIFF HANGER!!!!!!!!  Love you all my peeps, I'll probably update later today. Anyway love you all peeps 💜💜💜💜☺☺😂😛😛☺💜😝😋😄😛😂💜☺😛💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
TICCIMASK pictures of the day:

 Anyway love you all peeps 💜💜💜💜☺☺😂😛😛☺💜😝😋😄😛😂💜☺😛💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜  TICCIMASK pictures of the day:

Ok love you peeps 💜💜💜💜💜😂😂😀😀💜💜💜😛😛😛😝😋😄💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜