❣️eight❣️

hoseok didn't see yoongi the next day.

not in his history class.

not in his rapping class.

not at lunch.

no-fucking-where.

the brunet stood tentatively outside of yoongi's dorm with his hand ready to knock.

he was about to when the door suddenly swung open to yoongi's roommate.

"oh, hey, hoseok," jinyoung smiled as he let the other in, "are you here to see yoongi?"

hoseok nodded in response.

jinyoung frowned, "he's been in his room all day and only came out to use the bathroom and eat a little. i asked him what was wrong. he wouldn't tell me. but hey, if you can get him to talk, good on you. i won't stop you."

"thanks," hoseok sighed out, "i'll see you around."

jinyoung waved his goodbye before wandering off to yugyeom's dorm, planning to could cuddle the shit out of his human version of a cute teddy bear.

hoseok walked towards yoongi's closed door and knocked gently on it.

"go away, jinyoung!" a voice yelled, cracking mid-sentence.

"yoongi, what's wrong? why have you been in here all day?" the brunet asked through the door.

"because you probably hate me."

"what? yoongi... why would i hate you?"

he heard a humorless chuckle before the other started speaking, "i fucking called you 'daddy,' hoseok. you have all the reason to hate me."

"yoongi, i don't hate you. i already told you i could never hate you. you're too precious to hate."

"w— wait— really? i— i thought you were just trying to get me to stop crying..."

"no, what? i would never do that; i'm not a dick..." hoseok sighed and ran his hand through his hair, "now, yoonie, can you please open the door, so i can make sure you're okay."

yoongi timidly opened the door and peeked his head out to see the concerned look on hoseok's face.

"i— i'm sorry, hoseok."

"it's okay, yoongi."

"hug?" yoongi asked hopefully.

"of course," hoseok responded before pulling the little into his chest and wrapping his arms around him.

yoongi wrapped himself completely around him: his legs wrapped around the other's waist and his arms wrapped around his neck.

hoseok continued to hold him up and squeeze the life out of him.

"i— um, seokkie?" the little asked shyly, playing with the younger's shirt.

"yes, baby?" hoseok responded back with a fond smile.

"c— can yoonie call seokkie something else?" the little continued to look down and avoid the younger's gaze.

"and what would that be, baby?" hoseok mumbled, slowly sitting down on the older's bed and settling yoongi down on his lap.

"can yoonie call seokkie, um— uh, 'daddy.' only if seokkie want to though! or else it okay, and yoongi still happy with seokkie."

the taller smiled fondly and nodded his head, "yes, yoongi, you can call me 'daddy' if you want to."

"thank you so much, daddy!" the older squealed before pressing a kiss to the brunet's cheek and hugging him tightly.

yoongi still had to worry about hiding it from everyone else, but for right now, things were okay— even better with hoseok.

ʚ the end ɞ

thank you for reading.
(*^ω^*)

pacifier ↠ yoonseok ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara