❣three❣

hoseok frowned at the sight of his crush crying before picking him up gently and walking to his room.

yoongi's cries only got worse as he realized he was slowly slipping into his headspace at the absolute worst time.

he fisted hoseok's t-shirt and continued to cry, tears soaking the brunet's shirt.

hoseok unlocked his dorm door and set yoongi down on the counter. he washed the blue pacifier and put it down gently.

"yoongi?" he whispered quietly to the blond, who was now sitting with his head hung in shame. "baby? are you okay?"

yoongi's breath hitched at the pet name, and he felt himself start to slip into his headspace even more.

"a— are you gonna leave me now?" his bottom lip trembled. he looked so scared for the younger's answer with his big, glassy eyes, and his trembling figure.

hoseok's heart broke a little, and he quickly shook his head, "no, baby, of course not. why would i leave you?"

the taller held the little's cheek and gently rubbed his thumb over his cheekbone.

"b— because it's weird that i act like a kid, isn't it?" another tear rolled down yoongi's face, and his frown deepened.

"no, baby, no it's not. it's fine." hoseok enveloped the older in a warm hug, feeling more tears wet the back of his shirt.

"then why did my boyfriend break up with me when i told him?" yoongi clung onto the taller's shirt. fear, sadness, and now, confusion strongly present.

"'cause he's a bad guy with a closed mind. yoongi, it wasn't your fault."

hoseok caressed the older's head and rocked him from side to side, letting him calm down and stop his tears.

"please don't tell anyone and let them bully me seokkie, please." yoongi whimpered out as he pulled away with a shaky breath.

he was terrified knowing that the person in front of him had the power to destroy his happiness and crush his reputation— terrified.

"why would i do that to you, yoonie? that's something only a meanie would do. i'm sorry that you seem to have dealt with a lot of them," hoseok answered. he frowned at the smaller boy who was curled up on the counter.

"y— you don't hate me?" the little asked as he made eye contact with the younger.

hoseok pulled the other towards him and squeezed the life out of him for a minute. "no, i could never hate you, yoongi," he mumbled, "you're too precious to be hated."