❣️seven❣️

"yoongi, baby, wake up!" hoseok whisper-yelled at the still sleeping boy. he pinched his cheeks and booped his nose to try and make him open his eyes.

the little batted his hands away and scrunched up his nose, "yoongi don' wanna."

"c'mon , da— seokkie will give you ice cream." hoseok's eyes widened at the realization that he almost did what yoongi had already done countless of times. well, fuck.

"ice cream?" the older opened one eye with interest and stared sceptically at the brunet.

"ice cream."

"yoongi awake!" he yelled, suddenly jumping up and bouncing around. "yoongi love ice cream!"

hoseok smiled as he pulled the shorter alongside him to the fridge and got out his chocolate chip ice cream, handing yoongi a spoon and grabbing one for himself.

he turned away to get out the bowls but turned back when yoongi shrieked out happily, "seokkie look! yoongi can hang spoon on nose! look!"

hoseok clapped enthusiastically for the little and praised him as he took out the ice cream.

"you're so talented, yoonie. i could never do that. only special littles can do such magical things, like have their spoons hang on their nose!"

yoongi smiled his gummy smile and squealed, "i have magic, daddy!"

suddenly, the room was dead silent. the smaller's eyes widened at what he said, "i'm sorry— i didn't mean— oh my god, i'm so sorry, hoseok. i pushed it too far. i didn't mean to— i—"

before hoseok could say anything, yoongi had already bolted out of the room with his things.

yoongi found his keys squished in between two of his binders and wanted to punch himself in the face as he rushed into his room and locked the door.

he curled up into a ball with his favorite stuffy and started crying again.

yoongi couldn't stop sobbing, and he hated himself so much. he just destroyed his friendship with his crush. he was a fucking idiot, and he wanted to die.

hoseok put everything away and decided against chasing after the older again, deciding to let him calm down a bit.

sure, it was a bit strange to hear yoongi call him "daddy," but the thing was: he liked it. he could've definitely gotten used to it.

he sighed quietly as he walked back to his room and put everything away, sitting down on his bed and continuing his homework.

he still had yoongi's blue pacifier with him.