❣four❣

hoseok pulled away from their hug with a smile as he heard a small giggle come from yoongi.

the older had never giggled before, but it was so. fucking. cute.

"seokkie likes yoongi! and yoongi likes seokkie too!" The blond babbled loudly to himself, looking at the taller with an awe stricken face before him.

but slowly, after a few minutes, the gummy smile on yoongi's face left as he forced himself back into big space and looked down in embarrassment.

"i'm sorry, hoseok. i'll— um, i'll leave. you don't have to talk to me again if you don't want to. i'll understand." he slide off the counter and started making his way towards the door, blue pacifier in hand.

"yoongi, no, it's fine. i'm not a little myself, but i know that it's a way to get rid of your stress. why would i judge you for that?"

yoongi looked at the younger in frustration and confusion before bursting, "'cause it's fucking weird, hoseok. my mom slapped me when she found me in little space. she told my dad, and they kicked me out! so, what did i do? i went to my boyfriend. but instead of helping me, he broke up with me and called me a freak! and he isn't wrong!" yoongi yelled, "i hate myself for it! i brought my fucking pacifier with me. i'm such a dumb fucking embarrassment!" he screamed, throwing his favorite blue pacifier on the ground and crushing it.

when he lifted his foot off, his eyes widened. he just destroyed his number one stress reliever.

the room was silent for a second as hoseok tried to process all the new information.

he went to speak, but before he could, yoongi burst into tears.

the older curled up on the floor and hid his face as his loud sobs continued to sound around the room, "i'm such a fucking freak, hoseok! i almost called you daddy earlier! i'm fucking disgusting! i'm a grown up. why don't i just act like one?! don't you hate me?!"