chapter two

Her wolf ↑
Monday
Ruby's pov
As i was signing up for school I saw Edward and Jacob walk-in hey they said walking over to me hi loves I said to them. you know it's kind of strange being here Jake said why I asked because we're like the only tan people here he joked yeah yeah Edward said laughing your laughs are just so cute I said why thank you Mayflower Edward said. Mayflower I asked well I mean your middle name is May you know you said you liked flowers he said stuttering I like it I said giving Edward a kiss on the cheek hey what about me. Jake said come here I said giving him a kiss on the cheek as well so what classes do you have they asked physics history PE lunch biology and art I said I have some of my classes with you Jake said. I have biology with you Edward said I pouted I don't have all of my classes with you guys I said it's okay they said give me a small peck on the cheek as you were walking down the Hall Jacob someone shouted Edward wait. The Voice shouted again turning around I see a pale brunette running towards us not again Jacob whispered why can't she just leave us alone Edward whispered hey guys she said smiling at MY boys what are you doing here Jake she said I go to this school now he said that's cool she said smiling playing with her hair. hello I said try not to tear her apart who are you I asked who am I she said I'm their girlfriend who are you she said rolling her eyes I'm Ruby Ruby Stone I said trying to shake her hand don't touch me she said jakey tell her to getaway. she all but shouted actually I think it's time to get to class Edward said deadly calm what's wrong I whispered to him and what was that i asked that was Bella Swan he said. that's Bella swan i shouted calm down Ruby Jake said I can't just calm down she yelled at me and told me that you were hers basically but we're not hers we're yours and only yours we don't want anyone else but you. I don't care she has no right I shouted come on said Jake pulling me and Edward out into the parking lot where are we going I said shaking .we're going on a run Jake said find i growled Jake side look I just don't want you trying to kill her why not I growled she's human and we have to protect her no matter what he said I don't I said growling shaking close to shifting but you do Jake said deadly calm no I don't she is no concern to me I shouted. she's not my mate she's not my problem I all but screamed she's human us shapeshifters have to protect humans Jake said why do you really care huh I shouted at him I just do okay he said looking scared. what do you love her or something I shouted I used to he said screaming what I screamed shaking bad look I used to have a small crush on her when we were kids but after I shifted and I imprinted on Edward I lost all feelings for her but that doesn't mean I want her getting hurt. I don't care she messed with the wrong wolf I said shifting and running off Ruby they shouted running after me I ran faster and faster until I was all the way at the house shifting back into my human form I ran inside not even care that I was naked and ran to my room and shut the door. Ruby they shouted slamming on the door open up please they said get away from me I said please Sunshine Jake said yeah come on Mayflower Edward said. fine I said putting on clothes and walking out we have to hurry up and get to school we only have 6 more minutes until the bell rings they said fine I said teleporting all of us there how did you do that Jake and Edward said at the same time it's one of my Powers I said walking into my class ignoring both of them. time skip i completely ignored Jacob and Edward having being so mad at Jake how could he not tell me that he loved that brunette girl but it's whatever the past is the past but that doesn't mean I'm not upset about it getting out of my last class heading to lunch I bumped into the swan girl. excuse me she shouted watch where you're going she said pushing past me I didn't do anything to you you ran into me I said look here she said turning around I run this school okay and Jake and Edward are mine you may have just got here but they are mine  okay. I run this place so go back to wherever you came from and leave my boys alone she said getting in my face trying not to shift right here and then I calmly walk around her and head into the lunch room looking around for Jake and Edward I see them sitting with a couple other people walking over I sat down in the last seat .who is this a blonde sneered at me watch it Jake said growling at her Rose this is Ruby Ruby this is my adopted sister Rosalie nice to meet you I said smiling nice to meet you too she said smiling a little hi I'm Alice said a sweet voice and this is Jasper she said pointing to a a guy that looks like he's in pain and that's Emmett she said pointing to a giant man hi kid he said smiling at me .hi I said feeling shy with all their eyes on me turning around I see half of the lunchroom staring at us what are you staring at I shouted at  all of them went back to what they were doing some sneaking glances at us as I was saying it's nice to meet you all. I said smiling turning around I see a group of kids staring at us and with those group of kids is none other than Bella Swan who's she some brunette girl said staring at Bella I don't know Bella said but I don't like that she's near my boyfriend's. she said turning around she looks like she's a fake plastic said the same girl can you believe her just coming here and stealing the Cullens like that she said glaring at me having had enough of this I stood up calmly walking over to the table Ruby Edward and Jacob shouted at me do you have a problem I said staring at them cuz if so we can talk about it here right now I said growling lowly. so no one can hear no problem said some girl smiling at me hi my name is Angela and this is Jessica she said pointing to the brunette girl glaring at me hi I'm Ruby I said smiling sticking my hand out to shake it's nice to meet you she said nice to meet you too turning from her I stared at Jessica but seriously do we have a problem here I said glaring at her with a harsh stare. no she stuttered good how about you keep your comments to yourself I said walking back to the table that was uncalled for babe Edward said try to grab my hand don't touch me I said growling at him hey hey hey he said surrendering I did nothing to you he said smiling. whatever I said pouting when is school over with I asked we only have two more hours Jake said standing up grabbing my bags and walking up to my next class having ignored Jacob for most of the day still being mad small time skip walking out of school to the parking lot seeing Edward and Jacob standing by the car. having had enough I ignore them both and walk to my car getting in I slam the door but not before hearing Bella calling out to Jake and Edward so much for making a good first impression I said pulling out of the parking lot  heading home.