chapter one

Hello I'm Ruby stone I have been looking for my mates for a hundred years and I have been led to Forks Washington. as I'm Driving I stop at the house I Brought it may look small but its pretty big with six bedrooms and  four bathrooms. as I moved some  of my stuff into the house I see a silver car drive by and I felt this strong pull to it.

Edwards pov

Me and Jacob are Driving to my house when I smelt the most wonderful sent in the world do you smell that Jake. I ask my boyfriend see when Jacob shifted he had imprinted on me and he had become my mate  he had shifted a few weeks before Bella Came here. and all that she ever wanted was for me and Jacob to love her but we don't She knows that we were vampires but she doesn't know what Jacob is. she has a crush on me and Jake but Sam said that if we leave her alone she won't bother us but she has been stalking us .yes I do said Jake we look back to see the most beautiful woman in the world I slowed down in my car and do a U turn and stop in front of her. do you need help we ask her umm sure she said we help her move in to her home thank you she said I never got your names oh my names Jacob but you can call me Jake and I'm Edward nice to meet you my names Ruby. Ruby Stone she said well I think we should get home I said ok she said wait do you guys won't to stay for dinner as a thank you she said. I mean you did help me move in the lest I can do is feed you two I was trying to read her mind but I couldn't why can't I read you I whisper what she said you heard that I ask umm y-yeah she said what are you I ask what are you she asked us I don't know what you are talking about. I said yes you do your a vampire she said to me and you're a shapeshifter she said to Jacob what are you then I said I'm a half shifter half vampire hybrid  wow that's cool Jake said as he looked in to her eyes and froze you didn't I said he did she said as she looked into my eyes as well what just happened I asked her well Jake just imprinted on me the same as he has imprinted on you and I just imprinted on him and you what does that mean for us I asked her it means we're all going to be together she said. but how I asked I don't know but we are I've been waiting a hundred years for you guys I'm not giving up on you that easy she said I'm not letting you go either I said wow Jake said I have two imprints is that even possible he asked. yes she said I was told that I would have two mates. that would protect me I just met you guys and I'm already falling for you she said we're falling for you to Jake said what about Bella I asked Jake what about her she has no hold over us she's not our mate. there's nothing she can do about this who is Bella Asked Ruby she's this girl that's had a crush on us for a month she can't have you guys she growled at us we know I said we don't want her we want you and only you we slowly walked to her I'll kill her if she touches you .Ruby said you can't kill her she's human but she knows about vampires Jake said so she doesn't know about shapeshifters no we said and she won't she growled calm down Ruby we said no I won't calm down she's trying to take what's mine she growled out shaking Ruby I said calmly before I could finish she bolted out the door and shifting into a snow white wolf a beautiful color for a beautiful girl Jake said indeed I said Jake had shifted into his wolf come on guys I said running into the forest. all of us were running around in the forest when Sam's wolf appeared out of nowhere growling at us who is that he thought this is our mate Ruby Ruby this is Sam the Alpha i said I can't hear what ruby's saying I said. she ran behind a tree and shifted back sorry she said I'll take down my shield and suddenly I could hear every thought she was thinking how did you do that I asked I have a mental and physical Shield she said. shift she growled to Sam and Jake they both ran behind a tree and shifted back how did you do that Sam asked I'm the alpha of Alphas what does that mean Sam said  it means no one can control me but I can control every Alpha and pack mate I want she said. that's cool that Jake giving her a small kiss on the cheek hey what about me I said come here big baby he said and gave me a small kiss on the cheek happy now he asked yeah I said smiling. you guys are just so cute Ruby said oh well I'll just leave you guys alone Sam said, okay we said bye me and Jake said bye Sam yelled as he shifted and ran so should we head back to your place or mine Ruby asked us well we're supposed to be heading over to Edwards but we can stay at your house of a little while Jake said. sweet  she said smiling let's go she ran wait up we yelled chasing after her after getting home we talked about all the things that we like we got to know Ruby a little bit better what school are you going to i asked her I'm going to Forks I was going to go rez down in La push but I decided I'll stay with you and then I'll switch off. or I could come to you guys Jake said you don't have to we said but I want to be near you guys Jake said that's if you want to Jake we're not telling you you have to I know he said smiling so I guess I'll switch schools he said if you want I said.