VII

They kissed.

It stayed that way, their lips touching, but after a second, Chaeyoung starts to kiss back. Chanyeol is shocked but easily complies with her need.

He kisses vigorously with passion that symbolized his need for her for the longest time. It was like all the weight on his heart had lifted, like he was freed from a cage. All the feelings he held back melted into the blissful moment of her sweet lips crashing into his.

As for her, she melts like she always does when she's with him. Everytime she's with him, whatever barrier she made, he had melted with his warmth. She felt like this was right. It was probably wrong but it felt right. To kiss him was like ice on a hot day. She just melted into him, her body weak as he kisses her with so much heat and passion. It made her feel wild and happy, dizzy and dazed.

His hands start moving down to her shoulders, slowly inbetween her forearms, and resting on her tiny waists. With ease, he lifts her up and puts her on his lap, his blanket falling in the process.

He shivers a little and Chaeyoung stops to stare at him. "Are you okay?"

Chanyeol smirks as he touches her forhead with his. "I just kissed the prettiest girl in world, I've never been better, princess."

Chaeyoung blushes and realizes where she is.

She's on his lap.

Her rosy blush reddens even more and Chanyeol chuckles at her adorable reaction. He kisses her forehead softly, afraid he might break her and what they just had.

"I'm afraid I've got some bad news though." Chanyeol whispers. Chaeyoung frowns at his statement.

"What?"

Chanyeol smirks and kisses her lips shortly. "You're gonna get 3 illnesses. One, the flu. Two, the cooties. Three, Chanyeol fever."

Realizing what he said, Chanyeol's face becomes crestfallen. "Shit, Chae—"

"No cursing. And besides, I don't really care that you're Park Chanyeol. You're still Chan to me. And Channie if we become... a thing."

Chaeyoung realizes that Chanyeol's eyes oddly sparkle. Everytime she looks at him, the light hits just right and his eyes look like the stars. Right now, his eyes were as bright as the moonlight.

It was odd, but it was beautiful.

"Do you?" Chanyeol asks her, as he tucks a tendril of her hair behind her ear and cups her face.

"Do I what?" Chaeyoung manages to whisper.

Chanyeol grabs her hands once more like he did a few moments ago. "Do you want to be a thing with me?"

This time, it's Chaeyoung time to smirk. "What thing?"

Chanyeol smiles. "I don't know. Romantic couple? Involved companions? Boyfriend and girlfriend? Husband and wife?"

Chaeyoung hits him lightly. "We are not becoming husband and wife after one kiss!"

Chanyeol grins. "Not if I can't help it— Hey! I have quite a light complexion so I bruise easily!"

Chaeyoung rolls her eyes. "Oh boohoo, Channie the cwy bwaby. Wah wah wah!"

In a swift second, Chanyeol's arm wraps around Chaeyoung's waist and he pulls her closer to him. She falls on top of him as his back leans on the sofa.

"We're talking about babies now, Mrs. Park?" He whispers.

Chaeyoung blushes and gets off of him. "You need to sleep. Yup, you're sleeping!"