Song #4

🎧

 "JEON WONWOO!" KIM MINGYU suddenly shouts the moment I enter the room. I put my head down in embarrassment as everyone starts to look at me, but eventually, they continue to what they were originally doing. This scene has been so normal to them now that no one even cares anymore.

     Another week has passed since my last encounter with Kim Mingyu. And after that, he has never stopped bugging me. And I'll admit that I do kinda not hate it.

     "So, did you watch the anime that I sent you?" He asks the moment I sat down on my chair.

     "I haven't." I bluntly answer, making him pout. He then pulls his own chair towards me and rests his head on my desk, his face directed to mine.

     "And I was so excited to talk about it with you." He confesses to me, making me clear my throat from how cute he's suddenly acting.

     I look around the room, and when no one was looking at us, I lean towards him and whisper, "You should distance yourself from me a little you fucking weirdo."

     "And why is that?" He whispers back with his right eyebrow raised.

     "You clearly know why you can't be so cl-"

     Mingyu quickly sits up straight and tells me, "Girls can hold hands, bake cookies, and ask each other if their outfits look good on them. They don't distance themselves from each other because it's not strange. So why is it strange to be close to you?"

     I look at him with shock, "Are you an idiot? That's because we're not girls!" I practically shout at him, making everyone look at us. But Mingyu didn't even care as he continues, "Alright. Then tell me. Is there a rule that states that boys can't be as close as girls are?"

     "W-Well, there's none but...even with two straight male's, it's already downright weird. What more if it's a straight male and a-"

     Mingyu suddenly stops me midsentence when he shoves a piece of cookie inside my mouth, shocking me even more.

     Mingyu smiles brightly as he says, "You like it? I baked it myself. Is it sweet enough or is it too salty? If you want you could help me with it next time."

     Is he serious?

     "What?! You baked that?!" One of the boy's heard Mingyu say, then everyone started swarming us.

     "Let me have some too!" One of our classmates begged.

     "No! Get away from me!" Mingyu answers back, hugging the bag of cookies that I didn't even notice him holding earlier.

     "Come on Mr. President, share some with us too! Why are you only giving Wonwoo some?" Another one says, and then Mingyu stands from his seat and runs away, the guys now chasing after him.

     As I was chewing on the cookie inside my mouth, I couldn't help but release a laugh as I watch Mingyu and the others.

     This is dangerous.

     I'm too happy.

...

"You've been pretty close with that Mingyu guy." Jun told me during lunch.

     We were at the rooftop where we always eat. It's actually been a while since Jun has been busy quite a lot now due to his club activities.

     "Is it bad?" I ask while sipping from the juice box that my mom accidentally placed inside my bag. Looks like my little brother's going to get mad about this later when I get home.