A Gay Boy's Secret Playlist

AUTHOR'S NOTE

     Before we begin let me just tell you that my loyal readers already know that I can't, and I mean...I CANNOT write fluffy and cute stories. If you have not realized it yet, my books typically have intense plots that end up having my characters getting killed for some reason. But today, yes, today, JUNE 12, 2019, your author has finally written a full book filled with fluff, romance, and straight up 'cliché ' (if that's what you want to call it) scenes that have brought me into a whole new writing experience. Believe me when I say that I did my best to write this because what I want to portray is not focused on the story's plot alone, but also on the main character's hardship that I hope everyone will also be able to feel.

     As a part of the lgbt community, and as an author who writes lgbt books, I felt the need to make this story for Pride Month. I hope you guys enjoy reading it because I enjoyed writing it a lot. And to make you guys aware, the characters are going to be based on Korean idols because...why not lol...BUT who I use to portray my characters is also not important because it's the message that I want to emphasize in this book, not the characters I chose.

     This is also only a short story, it's just something that I made for Pride Month so I didn't want to complicate the plot and make it longer. It was actually supposed to be even shorter than what I have already done, like a one shot, but I decided to expand it just a little bit more.

     AND I just want to clarify that if you are more used to reading my other stories (which is mostly mature), and are not used to reading something like this, know that I am NOT forcing the 'boners' (my loyal readers) to read this as well. I also hope that I don't get to see any negative comments about the story or on anything in general. If you do not like the story, feel free to exit any time. 

     Well, without further ado, I present to you...a gay boy's secret playlist.

EXTRA NOTE:

The songs that will be featured in this book will be placed at the end of the chapter. You're not really required to listen to them, but if you're curious on what it is, then feel free to check it out.

Your Author,

- N