Epilogue

"Taehyung honey! I think.. i think my water broke!"

"What water?"

Sigh..

'calm y/n. Don't punch your husband face'

"The baby! The baby is coming out"

"Oh my god! What should i do?!"

"Call 911 idiot!"

"On my way jagi!"

"Hello 911. What's your emergency?"

"My wife is going into labor and i don't know what to do"

"Is this her first born?"

"No, this is her husband"

"........"

"H-hello?"

"Just give me your address sir"

*********

Labor room

"Push miss push!"

"What to push? push what? Arghh!!"

"Yeah Doctor, i have to push what?"

"Not you Mr kim, Your wife. Okay, Push."

"How??"

"Yeah Doctor, how can she push if there's nothing to hold on?"

Doctor rolled her eyes.

"Push your breath like how you push your poop. Push out now!"

Jungshooketh!.

"You heard her jagiya. Pushhh!!"

" I'm pushingggg.. arghhh!!!! "

"Great baby, a little bit moreeee"

"you're not even watching taehyung! And this is all your fault i have a baby in me! Because of y- Arghhh!!!"

"Jagi, that only work because the both of is uhhhhh...."

"Doctor... There's another one" the nurse shout from the side.

Taehyung not able to finish his sentence  once he open his eyes to peek on how a baby could be born. He fainted.

"Oh god! not another one." The Doctor sigh.

" The Doctor sigh

********

VIP Ward room

Bangtan members, y/n family and taehyung family are all there to visit the couple.

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs Kim, meet your baby girl" the doctor handled the clean baby to taehyung after she noticed y/n tired figures.

Taehyung take his baby from the doctor hands. Tears streaming down his cheeks as he saw his beautiful child. While the infant is rapidly blinked at him all smiling.

"Gosh.. you are so cute, so beautiful and you're all mine. This baby is mine" he cried hugging the baby gently closed to him. Loving the baby scents.

"Ehem!"

"I meant, this baby is ours. Look jagi, she have your lips and chubby cheeks"

"She have your eyes and nose too" y/n said, making taehyung cry harder.

"Stop being such a baby and give me my grandchild. I want to look at her too" y/n dad said taking the baby from taehyung's hand.

Once he sees the baby, his eyes is teary smiling in much happiness.

Then the cute baby is brought from one to one hand. Receive a lot of kisses and compliment of how beautiful she is from her uncle's.

"Hey baby (your baby name), meet jihyun oppa, he's gonna be your oppa that protect you. So grow faster so you can marry him okay"

" jimin-ah, the baby just born a few minutes ago and you want to marry her with your son?" Hoseok ask all smiling while showing the baby funny faces of his.

"This is not right, The hierarchy must be straight. She must married a real oppa first. And that is by marrying my baby"

"Jin hyung. You have a baby?" Namjoon asked questionably. Now all eyes on jin.

"My baby? Jungkookie ofcourse"

"Why me again?? I'm not a baby aish this hyungs." jungkook whine stomping his feet on the floor.

"He's gonna get too old for her when she is allowed to get married" yoongi mutter

"I never get old"

"Than you're a baby then"

"Ahhh jin hyung!" Jungkook stomp again receiving a shushed from the baby grandparents and a few smack from the other uncles.

"Auch!" Jungkook pout making the other chuckles.

Y/N didn't asked for more other than this perfect happiness infront of her.

And ofcourse, her love

Kim Taehyung...