1

A bright white light and a few of colorful lights blinding my view. My right hand is the shelter of protection for my eyes. All i can hear is a wave of  voices screaming.

"Yah! Stay focus! Open your eyes!" A familiar voice instruct me from my earpiece.

Pulling my hand back. I blink open my eyes, slowly. adjusting to the light.

I realized that I'm currently standing in a middle of a big stage. With a stadium of 150 thousand seats are fully taken. People are cheering and chanting but i can't see every face of them. A black wave and a certain sparkling light is all i see.

My leg is shaking , my heart suddenly stop thumping as my breath is rejecting to inhale oxygen.

I was stone cold in my position. Froze.

Their cheers become louder when another guy imitating me like we're doing some mannequin challenge. freeze in their own style. Followed by one, and another one to another one, and another one to the last one.

They started moving when my favourite song played in the background.

Mic drop!!!

"Have fun"

A raspy yet sexy voice in my ear said to me before my body dance through the rhythm. Sending emotion through the song. Forgot a second on where, why and how I'm here.

As if someone inside me is controlling over me

*****

"Jimin you did a great job today. Well done!"

Deep dimple guy named Namjoon pat my shoulder and carressed my head before leaving to the corner of the room. The other members also did the same to me.

They thank the staffs and workers after the concert had finish. I smiled looking at this family like atmosphere.

To be honest, I'm not a fanatic fan of any kpop boy group or girl group. I just like to hear their songs and dance to it as a hobby of mine.

But i must admit, their fans must be more proud if they know that their artist behaviour behind and infront of the camera is the same. They are so nice and warm.

Well i don't know about other groups. But i know Bts is, because I'm the prove of myself.

"Jimin you did great on the last performance. Your emotions send right through them. The camera-pdnim even praised you." The floor manager said to me smiling with a pat on the shoulder. After he left, I was still on my position. smiling ear to ear.

'They like my performance!'

A hard flick on my forehead make me whimper in meme. Because a mix feeling of shock and pain.

"What the heck is that all about?! You!  uh..."

'What is his name again? But oh my gosh! I think i saw a fallen angel  in

'What is his name again? But oh my gosh! I think i saw a fallen angel  in. Front. Of . my. very. Own. Eyes! He looks godly ethereal with that bandana and beautiful face.'

"And what the heck are YOU doing Park Jimin? Smiling all by yourself."

"I-m just glad the concert are going great, t-thats all." I stutter due the boxy smile guy look at me with a suspicious eyes.

'Does he know who i am already? I'm scared, But his gaze is soo... geez! this heart of mine!. Stop adoring his enchanting eyes moron!'

"Hey jimin, is it just me or is it that you look slightly different?" He said, suddenly palming both of my cheeks to examine my face clearly.

Again, i froze as I can't move. My leg is already weak to the close skin contact with the handsome guy.

"Ahh! Here you are jimin. Let's go change your clothes and do your hair. You have other reality talk after this" A familiar voice snap me out of my thought. pulling me away from the handsome guy.

"Ah! Noona noona wait!" He stop us by pulling my other wrist.

"What is it taehyung?"

'oh yes! Now i remember, his name is Taehyung'

"Didn't you see jimin is different?" Taehyung point his finger at me.

"Ahh.. maybe because i changed his eye makeup. I learned a few new style of  makeup. So i tried it on jimin."

"Oh, is that so? Can you do it to me next time? The makeup is nice. It makes jimin hideous eyes look beautiful"

"S-sure... N-next time. Let's go jimin"

I was dragged. But that didn't mind me. What i mind the  most is...

'the fallen angel just called my eyes beautiful'

*****

Your pov

"Unnie did you see justnow? Everyone like my dancing" i said while changing my clothes behind the blind.

"Yes yes i saw that"

"Pd-nim said the fans love them"

"I know. Come here so i can do your hair."

After finish changing to another fancy clothes. I sit on a chair infront of a big mirror and give her my wig that i just took off before changing.

"I couldn't believe they would like my dancing"

"Yeah yeah" she responded half hearted.

"And i couldn't believe they didn't realize that I'm not Park jimin"

"Ofcourse they will not realise that you're not jimin. I'm the one who did your make-up. Duhh. "

"Tch.. unnie you're such a bragger"

"Whatever, You look like him to begin with anyways."

"But unnie. you know, When the stage was raise up. I was really scared unnie. I even thought of backed away. But when the song start, i just... Dance. Ridiculous huh?"

"You did great y/n. Really great blinding people." A voice from the back of another closed blind interupt us. There stood jimin with his blond hair and all black attire. Smiling, giving me a knowing look.

"J-Jimin-ssi!" My mouth is far a gap.