"Yeah yeah love you too hyung" jungkook said still sulking

"Whatever. just go" no other except yoongi would say that.

'They start to teased us. Geez!'

"Jiminie i said i love you" taehyung said

"Ye-yeah m-me t-too"

"Say i love you"

'gyahh! I can't. Not infront of this people'

"I.. l-like you"

"I love you"

I gulp 'geez this is embarrassing! Really taehyung?'

He mouthed my real name that wasn't supposed to say infront of the camera making me unconciously say what he want to hear.

"Taehyung i love you too!" Well.. With too much enthusiast and energy. He giggles before going outside to do his photoshoot for our album cover.

"I believe you say this kind words perfectly before. Why would suddenly you stutter?" Namjoon ask me with a deep meaning knowing a camera is pointing toward us.

I laugh awkwardly "t-taehyung just so annoying. G-geez that f-friend of mine"

I make myself busy with phone. Constantly looking at taehyung secretly from the window. Taehyung pose so charismatically infront of the camera to get the best shot.

'He's so cute pouting like that. I shall call you squishy and you're my squishy... Damn! Why did you change your cute gaze into a sexy gaze in a second? Bad squishy!. Bad squishy!'

'He protect he also attack!. God, He's perfect even he didn't even try.'

"Aigoo this kid is so wasted for the boyfriend"

"I could see the heart eyes"

Jin and hoseok suddenly were sitting beside me. Looking at the set where taehyung did his job.

"I-i Didn't- "

"Ohhh! love is in the air~"namjoon sing a random melody from his place, leaving jin and hoseok laughing while yoongi chuckling.

While I'm red as red shade can be.

'they're teasing too much!'

*******

Flashback last night

"Did you guys really dating each other?" Jin asked.

"Yes" taehyung said. Protectively holding my hands in his.

"See! Told you guys! Vmin is real!"

"Shut up jungkook. Since when?" Yoongi asked us with his strict voice. Making me and taehyung jolted our head down low.