"And i heard that from a baby bunny that like to drink banana milk."

"I'm not a baby"

"Yes you are our Kookie. Eventhough your physical is in a top notch and 'boyfriend material' as what people said. You're still our baby." she pinch jungkook's cheek in a giggly manners before hugging him.

The others members laughing and tease them.

I feel jealous inside.

' jungkook is a boyfriend material Yeah right. He's nothing near that with his baby culture'

' I'm the one who tried to protect her. But she just see jungkook.'

"Tch!"

*******

Dorm
Your POV

"Taehyung been sulking since i won the sumo game. Is he hating me win that much?"

I knock taehyung room before entering. I saw him sitting on his bed. I walk up to him, Putting a lot of chocolate bar on his coffee table.

"I have some chocolate for you"

"I'm on diet. Take it away"

"Taehyung what now? Why are you sulking?"

"No reason"

"You lied. There's must be a reason. Tell me"

"No."

"taehyung~" i put my hand on his thigh to shake him.

"Ok fine"

'well that's easy'

" I don't like it when you can protect yourself. Then what should i do when you able to take care of yourself? I feel useless to you"

'yahhhh! caught me of guard. It did shakes my heart a bit. Focus y/n, focus!'

"Is that it? I thought i did something bad. Tae, you mean a lot to me. You're not useless. You always there for me when i need you and that is more than enough."

"Really?"

"Yes. Really"

"One more thing"

"What is it tae?"

"I don't like it when the guys touch you"

"Pfft, i almost thought you are a jealous friend because you're gay for me tae"

"I'm obviously not gay for you.  But anyway, I love you"

'The i love you word again.'

He seems honest with his words that it made me caught of guards

"I love you too tae. I know you worried for your me, but don't worry."

He put his hand on my chin. Pulling my face to go near him.