'Wah... his eyes is gorgeous'

Massive heartbeat

'what the heck? Calm down idiot!'

"What? You want to sit on me forever?" I sassily said "yah kim taehyung!"

"Ah!! Jiminie sorry." He panickly stand on his feet and help me to stand too.

"Is there something on my face?"

"N-no, i just... s-Sorry I'm just excited because we win! bluuekk" he stick his tongue at me

"Yah, you could win because you team up with jungkook."

"But still, we wo... Wahhh!!" Taehyung screamed as he turn around before shooting out a multiple of blind paint  bullets.

"Yahh!! It's just eun woo hyung recording us!" I pull taehyung arm and snatch his gun away to stop him from shooting more.

"Ahh.. hyung, I'm sorry.. I was just surprised." taehyung apologize to eun woo oppa.

But it's too late. Eun woo oppa jacket and jeans already dirty with paintball. It's must be hurt to get a lot of shot.

*******

After finish changing. We go to the carnival nearby as what jungkook wanted.

I am very weak with extreme ride, But they drag me on too. so i just left out screaming and hyperventilyzing. Holding the person next to me tight.

Taehyung just laugh and clapping through all the rides. When i seriously warning them by saying i don't want to get on any rides again with angry faces i never thought i have.

They stop playing extreme rides and begin to play some games. But it's end up traumatizing.

A lot of unwanted accident happen. And a lot of it unfortunately happen to eun woo oppa.

When taehyung play the knock the cans with a ball. The ball taehyung throw slipped out from his hand and end up at eun woo oppa left eyes.

"Yah taehyung! How can the ball slip from your hand?" I complain.

"Uhh.. the ball just wanted to slipped away. I guess the ball hate the cans."

When jungkook wanted to play the hammer knock. He accidentally put the big wooden hammer on eun woo oppa foot after done knocking the target.

"Yah! How can you put the hammer at someone else feet?" I complain part 2.

"I'm sorry. I don't see your foot there eun woo hyung. Chincha miyanhae"

When taehyung want to play archery, the stick end up flying to the back, not to the target at the front.

"Yah, i thought you were good in archery as you act in hwarang" i complaint part 3

"Ahh.. you're right. My hand slipped again. Sorry hyung"

This time jungkook wanted to play a water balloon, So he did. But again, accident happen. Eun woo oppa is soaked from head to toe. The balloon jungkook hold popped right when he wanted to throw it at the target. And eun woo oppa happen to be standing next to him to record me.

"Oopss.. sorry?"

'That's it! I-' my thought is cut as eun woo oppa utter.

"I think i should change. Can you hold my camera for me? Jimin-ssi have fun." He still smiling and not getting mad at all. Eun woo oppa asked the manager who happen to be with us hold the camera while he do something with his wet clothes.

********

Taehyung POV

We saw Eun woo hyung going somewhere to change his clothes. I secretly give jungkook a hi-5. Our plan almost succeed to make eun woo hyung stay away from jimin. He will realise having a relationship with jimin meaning a lot of bad thing/luck will happen to him.

And eventually he will ask for a break up from jimin. Unfortunately jimin will end up broken hearted and that's when me and jungkook will change jimin to be un-gay again.

I secretly smile before knowing that jimin actually glaring at jungkook and me. The camera didn't get that shot because we are currently in a minute break, the VJ is changing the camera battery.

"Yah! What is actually your plan?" Jimin asked us with a scary face.

"Plan? What plan?" Jungkook innocently ask him back making him squinch his eyes at us and point two of his fingers between his eyes and us.

"I'm watching you both!" He said, and by that time. Eun woo came back wearing a new and dry shirt.

"Oh! Eun woo hyung. Isn't that baby dress cute? I think it will suit your baby. Should i bought you that dress as my token of apologies? Please.. please" i said begging him.

"you... had a c-child?" Jimin look at eun woo with broken eyes, suddenly it pains me to see him like that.

"A'ah... Yes.. my child. What taehyung-ssi  meant is probably my dog. I treat my dog as my child. I usually give my dog a clothes to w-wear. Just like yeontan hahaha"

"Ahhh is that is?. Maybe i can bought you one too" this time jimin smiled and his eyes is sparkling again.

"Dog? You don't ha-" i shut jungkook mouth and shake my head. Signalling him to stop talking.

The camera startcrolling but i planned to get some rest at the motel. Jungkook is going somewhere near the town and jimin is going elsewhere with his VJ.

I don't have any mood to do anything and i don't know the reason why. I just go back to the motel, took a bath, change clothes and laying on the bed all day hearing some soulful songs that i rarely heard.

Something tick me to listen to the slow, heart broken song this time.