"Don't ask me. Or i will remember about that white thing. But Yah, move aside. I really need to go to the toilet asap."

******

Your POV
Backstage

"We can do this together. Do the best, beat the rest. bangtan bangtan!"

"Bang bangtan!!" We all cheered our slogan. Jin start to hug every member like he always did before any performance. He move from one to one members.

When it's time for my hug. Jungkook and taehyung panickly pull jin oppa away from me. Don't know why, but they seems suspicious.  I shrugged it off anyway. starting to warm up my voice.

Hoping everyday practice inside the bathroom while takimg a shower would work. Like hello, who wouldn't sing inside a bathroom?

"BTS get in your position in 1 " the floor manager instruct us to get ready on stage 1 while the current performer is performing in the stage 2. The light is off in our place, indicate us to get ready before the song start.

When Namjoon oppa start to sing his line in Not Today song. I was absorbed in the feeling and it drowns me by the movement.

"Today we will survive" is my first line to sing and i know that line indicate what i am feeling right now.

My voice might be different from jimin. But i tried to sing into his style. The fans seems to be loving the difference i made. And the mood boost my confidence to continue.

When the second song start playing in the background. i give my all and make sure to give the camera a sharp glare and thrust every part of my body with every pop of power like what jimin had told me to do.

I know what girls want because I'm a girl myself. I know the fans are thirsty for something wet and sexy. So i do it like jimin style.

 So i do it like jimin style

*****

Dorm

Cyutie_JM: you said you can't sing.

:Me
i said I don't sing. It's not like I can't sing.

Cyutie_JM: you did great than what i had expected y/n-ssi. Great job. I read the article and many fans like you. I mean, like me. I don't have to worry about recording after this.

:Me
yeah whatever, but why didn't you show up? You know how panic i am? You should told me beforehand! And it's been 5 days. When will you return being you?

Cyutie_JM: ah about that... Sorry. On my way to the award, i had some accident and I'm injured again, your cousin is fine. So that's why i can't be there.

:Me
oh.. I'm sorry for getting mad. I hope your condition is getting better.

Cyutie_JM:  That's why i need you to be me for much longer.

: Me
say what now? No way! Not anymore

Cyutie_JM: sorry y/n-ssi, but you must. See ya later.

:Me
jimin-ssi? Jimin-ssi?

:Me
don't bluetick me and reply!

:Me
seriously reply me.

:Me
oh, so now you unbluetick me?

:Me
i won't be you anymore you hear me?

:Me
jimin-ssi?? Jimin-ssi!

:Me
don't you know after 2 days you will fly oversea?

:Me
oh great, now you block me??

:Me
yah!!!

"Urrghh i need a bath to cool down"

*******

That night i cut my hair short as how male hair supposed to be. This is all because hoseok oppa almost saw me in the bathroom when I'm getting ready to put the wig back.

When he first click open the bathroom door. I was relieved that i already have my chest strap and shirt on, but not my wig. I'm still in the process of drying my hair. But Looking from his calm reaction, I don't think he saw my hair, Thanks to the towel.