"Your welcome, make sure to eat it okay? I buy it special for you. i hope you'll be fine soon"

My face blushed red "I hope so. Thanks"

"Ah, i should get going. I have work to do at the studio"

'no, can't you stay a little bit more longer?'

"Okay. Fighting and thanks for the food" my mouth said the opposite words i want to say. he nodded before going away.

I sit between jin and jungkook that already eating by the floor with the other members.

I get up again to get plastic spoon on the table in the corner. When i came back to my place. I see MY porridge is missing.

"What are you looking for jiminie?"

"Uh... Jin hyung did you by any chance saw my porridge? It was here a minute ago"

"Oh? Jiminie, this is your porridge? Sorry i ate some" taehyung cheery said showing only some porridge left inside the plastic cup

'Porridge... cha eun woo porridge.. kim taehyung he.. eat it all. '

"Yah! Kim taehyung that's mine. Why did you take things that not yours?"

"Sorry, i don't know. I order it again if you want"

"Ah forget it. It won't be the same anymore"

"Then what do you want me to do then?"

"Yah, are you guys bickering again?" Hoseok said after drinking his glass of water.

"No!" both of us said.

"Let them be. It's not like we can stop them anyway" yoongi relaxed said picking some salad to his plate.

"Whatever, jimin eat your food before it's getting cold. Or do you want hyung to feed you?" jin try to feed me beef with his chopstick making me blush to the thought of sharing his chopstick.

"I can eat by myself" i take my own plate and eat it while giving intense glare at taehyung.

He mouthed 'what do you want' but i ignore him and keep staring, before jungkook push my body away and lean into jin.

"Jin hyung feed me then. ahhh" Jin reject him by flicking jungkook's forehead with his spoon and continue to eat.

"What's the point of having extra muscles if they are useless?"Jin utter sassily.

"Ah hyung! You just have a soft spot for jiminie hyung than me" jungkook whine. Stomping his leg and arms.

"I'm cute anyway" i tease him showing my tongue to him.

"Jiminie hyung you're short and small, that's why jin hyung is pitying you"

'ohh! This is the first time anyone ever called me like that. It's actually feel good'

"Ne~ thank you for complimenting jungkook-ah"

"What? Grr... jimin hyung you look cute like a girl. You're not manly at all. And did you shrink? Your height is getting smaller." jungkook keep saying things while pouting.

"kook-ah enough. You know jiminie is a bit sensitive about that topi.."hoseok sentence was cut by me

"Really?!! I look cute like a girl? Thank you jungkook-ah. Here, i give you some of my food." I move a few of my food to his plate.

Everyone seems in shock and taehyung is currently giving me some unreadable expression.

"What?"

I ask them. But they shrugged it off and continue to eat.

*******

Tonight dinner with V-life chat with fans is doing great. We are currently inside our van to go back to our dorm.

'ugh. I hope tonight i could get a nice sleep. I'm tired with all the practice'

My telephone buzzing. Signalling there's a message i received in the inbox.

'emm? From jimin? What did he want' i open the Line app and read the message he wrote.

Cyutie_JM: i saw the v-live. Can't you be more intimate with everyone?

Me:
What do you mean by intimate? You guys are all guys.

Cyutie_JM: I'm a touchy person. I like hugs and attentions. if you acting differently from me. They would recognise something is off. Did you act like your own self this few days?

'do i have to act touchy like him if i hate being touchy myself?'

:Me
yes

Cyutie_JM: Damn, don't do that. You have to be closed to them and closer to both jungkook and taehyung. Treat them like small kids even they don't want too. They seem like stupid sometimes but they both are actually the sharp one. And please, take care of taehyung for me. And i swear to take care of your cousin and your family

'What did he mean by treat jungkook and tae like kids and take care of taehyung.  about he....  Wait..

:Me
WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF MY COUSIN AND MY FAMILY?"

:MeWHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF MY COUSIN AND MY FAMILY?"

Jimin sent me an image of him with my cousin and my family. That makes me suddenly let out a high pitch scream making sejin manager pull the emergency  break.

Jin that also screamed, asked what happen after he had calm down from the shock. You give a reason that there are bugs on you that make you scared. They're all sighing before manager start the engine and drive back.

"Jimin-ah. I like your high-pitched scream. Maybe we can insert that to our next album."

"A-ah.. y-ye yoongi hyung"

'why is jimin with my family? And why does he look even better than me being a girl??!