"Then what about you. You're not going to be safe. Do you expect me to just stay at home all day when I know that my husband is out there and has a huge possibility of dying? I don't think so. There's no way I can do that," said Irene kind of mad at Taehyung for making such a rash decision.

"Irene I can't do anything about this situation. I'm sorry. I really am but if I just let you and Joohyung keep living your lives I'm afraid that they might actually kill you guys this time. There has been way too many close calls I can't bear it anymore," said Taehyung.

"What do you mean to many? This was the only one that happened," said Irene.

"No Irene. It wasn't. While I was gone they threatened me so many times with your guy's lives. I can't do it anymore. It's so tiring," said Taehyung.

Irene just started to cry. She sobbed in Taehyung's chest while he held her in his arms. She was tired of everything. She just wanted a normal married life yet a person is trying to take her husband away from her.

"Taehyung all we were trying to do was to try for another child and yet they come and try to take a child from us," said Irene sobbing.

"I know Irene. I know and I'm sorry," said Taehyung. He felt so guilty for making his wife cry. She knew that this was going to be hard and she tried to be tough yet she eventually broke down.

"Taehyung all we wanted was another baby. Joohyung wanted a sibling and we were trying to give him one," said Irene.

"I know I know. Don't worry we will give him one in the future. I promise," said Taehyung. 

He smirked, "Maybe now."

"What?" said Irene.

"What about now. We can make one right now," said Taehyung confidently.

"Taehyung are you crazy we are at a hospital and someone is trying to kill us," said Irene.

"I'm not kidding," said Taehyung. He locked the door and closed all the blinds that were in the room.

---------- MATURE CONTENT --------- YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

"Taehyung what the heck. We can't do it here," said Irene.

"Yes we can come on we haven't done this in forever," said Taehyung.

"B-but," said Irene.

"No buts. Just kissing and sex," said Taehyung.

"Taehyung this is not a good idea," said Irene.

"Well this is our only chance," said Taehyung while lifting up Irene's shirt. Soon enough her breasts were exposed while she still had her bra on. 

He started to kiss her neck and slowly going down to her breast. He started to give her hickey's but Irene started to push him.

"Seriously Taehyung people don't need to know that we had sex," said Irene.

"It's okay if people know. Especially guys out there who have been looking at you. Don't act like I don't know they stare at you and think about doing this with you," said Taehyung showing a little jealousy.

"Tae you know I'm all yours. Don't worry they could never steal me from you," said Irene smiling brightly at her husband.

"Still I'm giving you hickeys whether you like it or not," said Taehyung.

"Tae please stop," said Irene kind of enjoying this feeling.

Taehyung continued to kiss her all the way down until he reached her pants. They were on a hospital couch and Irene was looking up at the ceiling while Taehyung was kissing her. He unbuttoned her shorts and kissed her thighs. 

"Tae please lets hurry I don't want Joohyung being alone too long," said Irene. It was a trauma for her since the last time they were trying Joohyung almost died.

"Irene he's going to be fine alone. I made sure there was security," said Taehyung, "I'm going to take my time since it's been a while."

Taehyung then hovered over her and at the same time he started to take off his clothes. First, his shirt. They had a long make out session until finally Taehyung couldn't take it anymore. 

"Ughhh Irene I need to put it in," said Taehyung.

"Tae not yet I'm not ready," said Irene. To be honest she was kind of scared because she only did it once and hasn't done it for years now. 

"Irene. Don't worry it's going to be fine I'll be gentle," said Taehyung.

"Fine but you have to be gentle," said Irene as Taehyung took off his pants and boxers along with Irene's underwear. Then he put it in and Irene gasped.

"Tae it hurts," said Irene with tears forming in her eyes.

"Gosh babe you're so tight. No wonder you're in pain. Don't worry I'll make sure the pain fades soon," said Taehyung.

"Tae please just take it out I can't do this anymore," said Irene. She was in a lot of pain.

"Babe just wait trust me it won't hurt after a while. You're just not used to it yet because you haven't done it in a while. Plus how can I stop right now," said Taehyung.

"Taehyung please do something so that the pain will go away," said Irene.

"I'll give you time to adjust. Tell me when I can move," said Taehyung.

They waited for the pain to be a little less, then Irene nodded. Taehyung started to move and Irene gasped again. This time Taehyung started to kiss her passionately. Irene responded to the kiss and it was distracting her from all the pain she was in. After a while Irene no longer felt any more pain. Taehyung then started to go faster. He got faster and faster until Irene felt a knot in her stomach.

"T-tae I-I need-" said Irene.

"I know I can feel you. Just do it," said Taehyung.

Irene released but Taehyung didn't so he continued to thrust like there was no tomorrow. Irene was already tired but she felt so good and just waited until Taehyung was at his high. Once he was at his high Irene felt every single drop of hot liquid inside her. Taehyung laid down beside Irene and they were both panting.

"I love you," said Taehyung.

"I'm tired," said Irene.

"I know I was kind of rough," said Taehyung.

"Kind of? You were really rough," said Irene.

"HEHEHE I know," said Taehyung chuckling.

"I'll never get used to this," said Irene.

"Well that's because I was gone for a long time but don't worry I will make sure you get used to this. When I find the killer I we will do this everyday," said Taehyung.

"Tae! We can't do this everyday. We need to look after our children," said Irene.

"I know but after they sleep we can do it," said Taehyung smirking.

"Tae we have work. There's no way we can do this everyday I'll be too tired. Maybe like once every few months," said Irene.

"What!? That's too long," said Taehyung.

"Well I don't want to get pregnant every time," said Irene pouting a little bit.

"But Irene we were going to have a lot of children," said Taehyung.

"Tae one child is hard enough. We might have another coming and you still want more kids?" said Irene.

"Of course," said Taehyung smiling proudly.

"Let's talk about this later and get back to Joohyung," said Irene, "Put your clothes on." 

"Aren't you tired babe?" asked Taehyung.

"I am but I want to see Joohyung more," said Irene, "Come on Tae let's go."

"Fine let's go," said Taehyung while he was putting on his shirt.