Chapter 34; Do It Again

>>2 Weeks Later<<

Aria's POV:

"Fuck off."  I said to Justin as he followed me around the house, "C'mon stop being so sulky." He said and I clenched my fists trying to get rid of the anger that was in me.

Not only was my head fucking throbbing but my vagina decided it would be fun to add more pain, and therefore I am now one emotionally unstable girl because I'm on my period.

"I'm not being sulky; I'm just so fucking frustrated and stop following me!" I said turning around to him as I stopped in my tracks, he raised an eyebrow at me and I huffed turning back around and continuing to walk to my room.

I could still hear him walking behind me because the small pads of his feet were literally ringing in my ears as my headache got worse, "Please, for the love of fucking god can you stop following me." I said in a cry of anger as I turned back towards him.

"Why are you following me?" I whined, both in frustration and pain.

He shrugged at me and I glared hard at him which only resulted in a small smirk on his face, "You're so fucking annoying, I hope you fucking know that."  I said to him and he chuckled which was only adding fuel to the damn volcano that was about to erupt within me.

"I know." He said and I bit on the inside of my cheek and walked back towards my room, I walked in proceeding to quickly shut the door but Justin slipped inside and I groaned loudly.

"Please stop it, I'm fucking begging you." I said to him as I felt a cramp surge through my nether regions, "Why are you being such a moody bitch?" He asked, and what was an innocent question to him became an insult to me.

"Get out, go away. I don't want to see your damn face, just fuck off." I said to him and he looked taken back by my outburst.

"What the hell did I do?" He asked with an irritated tone, "You decided to follow me round the damn house like a lost fucking sheep, just leave me alone." I said to him, the pain in my head making it seem like my skull was beating in sync with my heart.

"Fine, as you wish princess." He said sarcastically and I glared at him, "Fucking wanker." I said to him and he chuckled.

"Oh you want to name call now?" He asked with a smug look and my face dropped, "I have a whole load of names for you." He said and I to say I was pissed off would be an understatement.

"Don't you fucking dare, you know exactly where that got us last time." I spat at him, "Just get out." I said to him and he stood in his place looking straight at me.

I was now at that point where I was so enraged I was about to cry.

"Fine." I said bluntly and I went to my bed grabbed my phone and my school bag before walking back towards the door, "Where are you going?" He asked me and I didn't say anything trying to walk past him but he stepped to where I wanted to walk and I sighed.

"Justin, I am in so much fucking pain right now. If you don't move your damn fucking foot right now I will not hesitate to cut your throat." I spat at him and I heard him swallow slightly.

Yeah that's right bitch....be scared.

He moved out the way and I mumbled a small thank you as my voice wavered, I could feel the build-up emotions in my throat and I swallowed but it was no use as I felt tears accumulate in my eyes.

"Baby." Justin said softly in a defeated tone from behind me and I shook my head walking down the stairs, my stitches in my thigh had fallen out on their own but I still had a tiny scar there.