Chapter 1; Fight Me

Justin's POV:

"I hope you understand that she means everything to me," Salvatore said leaning back into his leather chair, his hands used as a pillow as he interlocked them behind his head. "I do." I said to him and he nodded at me, "She's the only women left in my life since her mother died. I don't want to lose her, and I'm counting and putting all my trust in you to make sure it never comes close to that." He said now leaning forward, boring his eyes into my skull making me shift slightly under his gaze.

Salvatore Moretti was a man of many businesses and if you inspected further a man of many deals. One of which I was included in and in the process of agreeing to.

"I won't sir." I said to him, my voice stuttering a little as I was intimidated as I had little amount of power when I was around him. And let me tell you now, Justin Drew Bieber always had power. Also, the fact that if I slipped up on this job my balls would probably be personally cut off by his butcher and fed to his dogs, I shivered thinking about it.

"Justin I've known you since you were born, your dad is part of my business. I picked you to do the job because I know that I can trust you," He paused letting me take in his reassuring words but he wasn't finished, it wasn't like I had expected him to be.

"But boy, if you let anyone near my baby girl I will skin you alive." He said and I scratched my neck awkwardly, little beads of sweat forming on my hairline from the sudden pressure that was put on me. "I'll try my best to keep her out of harm's way." I said and he raised an eyebrow, "You will do your best to keep her out of harm's way." He said and I nodded quickly making him chuckle a bit which brought down the high level of anxiety that was coursing through me.

"Salvatore can I ask you something?" I asked, "Just did kid, but go ahead." He said and I spoke up after being granted permission, "Why are you doing this exactly, I mean why all of a sudden now?" I asked and he sighed, "Do you know D'Rossi?" He asked and I nodded, "Isn't he the one who...uh..." I trailed off not knowing how to put it. "Killed my wife?" He said and I nodded being silent.

"Well, since that fucking happened I've always been pre cautious about leaving Aria alone, I've had my men watching over her but she caught me out. So I thought why not have someone who's about her age watch over her, I mean it's the least suspicious thing to do plus D'Rossi's got his men looking for her. I think it's a way to get to me, so I need you to be with her at all times." He said, "At all times? Won't that make her suspicious?" I asked and he pinched the bridge of his nose, "Shit...uhh...well you have be around her at least." He said and I hummed.

"Anything else?" I asked him and he nodded interlocking his fingers resting his forearms on the desk.

"She cannot know that any of this is happening, in fact no one can."

Aria's POV:

"That wasn't funny at all." Aaron said and I stifled a giggle, "It was hilarious, you went straight into the glass door.....in front of everyone." I said laughing even harder if that was possible, "Shutup." He whined and I giggled unlocking my car.

"My house or yours?" I asked and he nodded towards me and I smiled, Aaron was my best friend. Tall, muscular and totally gay.

Of course, if you had a look at him you wouldn't think he was because he wasn't one of those 'stereotypical' gays, no high pitched voice, and the typical addict to shopping. He was none of that, he just happened to like guys instead of girls. "Is your dad home?" He asked and I nodded, "Probably, I think he's got his men over." I said and he shivered making me laugh, I am Aria Moretti, daughter of the highest man in the Mafia. Most of the time my surname is a pain in the ass because wherever I go, as soon as people get to know that I am a Moretti they cower in fear.