Chapter 16; Your Dad Told Me

3RD Person POV:

"Ugh fuck." Aria groaned holding her pounding her head as she rolled to the side expecting to bump into a sleeping Justin but all she rolled onto was her bed sheets. She opened her eyes wincing and shutting them after in response to the vast amount of light that was shining through her curtains, she groaned stuffing her head into her pillow before she decided to open her eyes again in search for Justin but she got nothing.

Justin on the other hand was ranting to Jinx about the words that nearly flew out his mouth the night before, "And I was looking at her and before you know 'I love' nearly came out of my fucking mouth...JINX I NEARLY SAID I LOVE YOU TOO HER!" Justin said pacing the room up and down and Jinx watched in amusement as Justin pulled at the ends of his hair.

"And then this morning I was writing a note telling her I was going back home and I nearly wrote I love you again on the fucking note, Jesus I think I wasted the ink in that pen just crossing those words out." Justin ranted practically speaking to himself.

"Why are you fighting it though?" Jinx asked and Justin looked at him about to say something but nothing came out of his mouth and he wondered; why was he actually fighting against it?

"I mean it's not like you don't love her." Jinx said pausing to look at Justin's expression, "If you get me?" He said and Justin groaned putting his face in his hands. "I know but...I've never had thesefeelings for a girl." He said trying to fight off that feeling that was tugging inside of him.

Did Justin actually love Aria?

Aria groaned pulling the sheets off her and she went looking for her phone which she then found out to be right beside her on her bed stand, she grabbed her phone but a glass of water caught her sight.

She lifted it up and there was a little note underneath it, two pills set beside it.

Morning babe :)

Take the pills they'll help with the headache that you've probably got from drinking your own weight in alcohol last night ;)

I've gone home if you're wondering where I am

Call me when you're up baby

Justin x

She smiled at the note but furrowed my eyebrows at the big scribble right at the bottom, however after the pain of her headache came back she let it slide and downed the pills with the water.

She then called Justin just like he instructed and she unexpectedly felt dazed at the small amount of butterflies she suddenly encountered as it rang.

Justin picked his phone out of his pocket throughout his rant to Jinx and his eyes widened at Aria's name on the screen, "It's her." He whispered and Jinx laughed, "Dude why are you whispering, she's not here." He said and Justin slid the accept button nervously pulling the phone up to his ear.

"Hey babe." He said smoothly, not a hint of nervousness in his voice, "Hey, thanks for the pills." She said and his worry from his rant before washed away with the sound of her voice. "You feeling better by any chance?" He asked and she hummed lightly. "Yeah, but I'm still tired." She said a yawn following after and Justin smiled.

"Go to sleep, I'll come round if I can later." He said and Aria smiled at his sweetness, "Okay." She whispered her head hitting the soft plush pillow beneath her and she felt her stomach jerk at the smell of Justin that was still lingering on the t shirt that she stole from him the previous night.

"I l-Bye." Justin said hanging up quickly as the words nearly fell out of his mouth again. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!" Justin shouted collapsing head first onto the sofa and all the guys ran into the room with concern.