Chapter 27; Who The Fuck Is She?

3RD Person POV:

All eleven friends had now been in paradise for the total of 4 days now, the morning - well afternoon after they landed it was only then when they saw the house properly.

The front of the house was surrounded by several tropical plants, tall swaying palm treesadorning the sides of the porch as you entered the front door.

When you walked in you arrived into the foyer, which eventually lead into open door living room,you could see both parts of the garden one side just being full greenery the other housing a small hut, a massive pool with a view of the sea that was literally behind the little cobble stones that remained as a barrier for the house itself.

If you turned right at the living room you came to a private cinema, this never being really used since all eleven adults wanted to explore the island instead of sitting in and watching movies. If you turned left at the living room you would come to the kitchen, the fridge was stocked with food and other treats.

Going back to the foyer a massive curled staircase would take you up to the corridor that accommodated over 10 rooms, 16 to be exact, more than enough for everyone. The room right at the end of the corridor and coincidently being the biggest was for the week, Justin's and Aria's.

It was large and had a small plasma perched on top of the small slab of wood that was directly in front of the massive glass panel that gave them an amazing view. A door on the side of the wall, right to the balcony doors opened up into a modern en suite,  and the balcony itself held an amazing view of the garden aswell as the ocean.

All in all, it was an astonishingly beautiful place and just the right thing that everyone needed right now.

~

Justin's POV:

"That's a lie." Aria said to me, her small hand slipped into mine as we walked towards the other end of the beach with the others following.

"No it's not; a snail can sleep for 3 years." I said to her and she pulled a confused look making me smile at how cute she looked; her lips were slightly pouted and she squinted her eyes slightly as if she didn't believe what I was saying.

"How can they sleep for 3 years?" She asked, more to herself than me. "That's impossible, don't they wake up." She said still talking to herself before we found a perfect spot, "Yunno, forget what I said because now you're going to rant over and over about it." I said to her and she pouted fully making me chuckle.

I kissed her pouted lips and I went to pull away from it but her fingers pushed on my neck  bringing my head back, I smiled at the feeling of her lips against mine and no matter how many times we kissed I would never get used to the feeling.

"Guys please, there are other people around." Aria pulled away sending a glare at Johnson resulting in a chuckle from me as he put his hands up surrender, "Come into the water?" I asked Aria and she looked back at me.

"I'll come later, I need to tan." She said and I rolled my eyes at her but she only poked my cheek, "Fine, but if you don't I'll drag you into the sea." I said to her and she giggled.

"Wow, I have such a romantic boyfriend." She said looking up at me and I chuckled, "Plenty more where that came from." I said to her giving her a quick kiss before putting my phone with her stuff and covering it with my shirt once I'd slipped it off me.

"Damn." I heard Aria say and I turned around to her seeing her checking me out from head to toe, "Put sun screen on me?" I asked her and she nodded a little too quickly making me smirk.

I turned around and I felt her massage the sunscreen into my back, after about a minute she told me turn around and I did. "I'm having so much fun doing this." She said happily massaging at my shoulders before she trailed her hands down and I chuckled at her as she rambled on.