Chapter 32; I Don't Know What To Do

Aria's POV:

"Don't you dare fucking laugh." I warned Ellie as I walked into the kitchen like a limping penguin.

I don't know how many times me and Justin had sex last night, but what he said was true.

Let's just say angry sex- well any sex with Justin will mean that you're going to have trouble walking the next morning.

"I didn't even say anything!" Ellie said but with the grin on her face I knew she wanted to, I glared at her as she giggled behind her hand and I flipped her off before walking towards the fridge.

"Hey babe." I heard Bradley say and I turned around to see him bending down to kiss Ellie, I smiled at the both of them before turning back to the fridge.

I scanned my eyes over the food in the fridge and once I found what I wanted, five minutes later I proudly ate my sandwich.

I leaned forwards against the counter and put all my weight on my hips as it was most comfortable, "Can I have some?" Dean asked and I shook my head as a smirk formed on my face when he groaned loudly.

"Pleaseeeee." He whined and I shook my head walking away from him trying not to wince in pain as I sat down, "Bitch." He said to me and I smiled.

"Tell me something I don't know bro." I said to him and he flipped me off and slowly one by one everyone was eventually in the kitchen by half 12.

"What are we doing today?" Aaron asked scratching his shoulder as I leaned my head on Justin's, I looked up at him and I saw him eyeing my sandwich that I still hadn't finished.

"We are doing nothing, today is detox day." Johnson said with a scratchy voice and I smiled before looking back up at Justin and he was still looking at my food.

"Do you want it?" I giggled and his eyes met mine and his cheeks went a little pink, "Take it." I said to him and I put the plate in his hands and he kissed my cheek before eating away.

"So you give your boyfriend the sandwich but not your own flesh and blood?" Dean asked and I laughed, "Difference is that I love him." I teased and he glared at me and I smirked.

"Feeling the love." He said to me and I smiled, "What love?" I asked and he threw a grape at me and I ducked only for Justin to groan.

"Who knew grapes could hurt." He said and I looked up seeing his rubbing his forehead and I giggled, "Did it hit you?" I laughed and Justin glared at me playfully.

"Kiss it better." Justin said and I rolled my eyes making him pout at me, I looked away knowing I would give into him anytime soon.

"Please?" He whined like a child and I looked up at him through the corner of my eye and I could still see that he was pouting, "Baby." He said and I looked up at him making him chuckle.

"I can get you to do anything when I call you that." He said to me and I shoved him playfully shuffling away from him but he pulled me back and onto his lap this time.

"You two are so mushy it's disgustingly cute." Alex said as if he wasn't even sure with his own words and I looked up at him with a smile.

"Not my fault." I shrugged and he chuckled, "You guys coming pool with us?" He asked and both me and Justin nodded.

After trudging back upstairs to get changed, I exited the bathroom in my bikini.

I checked myself out in the mirror making sure I looked okay before I checked my phone as I started walking out the room, I walked down the corridor before reading the text that my mom sent and the more I read it the less I walked and it soon came to a point where I was standing in the corridor in my bikini.