No Extra Work and Fancy Clothes

●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●

Dante's POV

I looked at my violent cousin, asleep again in class. Lately, our extra work is killing us, especially her. Damn my father... What does he want with her? She didn't even do anything!

*RIIIIING*

The last period ended. It was finally dissmissal. And off we are to our work place.

"(Y/n)~" I cooed, sweetly, but I got a punch.

She looked at me annoyed. Also, she's been grumpy since.

"Aw, c'mon. We have to work."

"Right."

We both started, walking to the exit, to the halls. But the gang called us.

"Hey, (y/n)! Dante! We're gonna hangout and play basketball. Wanna come?" Soul asked,

"Sorry, we can't." I answered with an apologizing smile.

"Again?" Now it was Tsubaki who spoke.

"Uh, yeah... We need extra money to buy fancy clothes. Sorry."

"That's all? (Y/n) can borrow my clothes!" Maka offered but Soul scoffed, "Will it fit?"

"MAKA CHOP!"

Soul fell on the floor with his eyes, spiraling with dizziness.

"Uh-huh... She might ruin the dress though..." I mumbled, (No pervertness intended!!)

"What was that?" She--(y/n)-- asked, shooting an icy glare at me

"N-Nothing! Hehe..." I answered, gulping.

"Woah, (y/n). Why're ya so cranky?" Black*Star asked, goofing around

(Y/n) quickly gave Black*Star a glare, making him gulp as I did.

"Listen, Black*Star. I'm going to warn you. You don't wanna mess with me while I'm cranky. Got that, honey?" She said, with a sinister smile, matched with a murderous voice.

"H-Hai..."

"Oh god... Please help us." I pleaded the gang,

"I can lend her some of my dresses!" Tsubaki offered, and Maka pouted.

"And, I can just treat you Dante." Kid said, smiling

"Thanks guys!" I hugged all of them, squishin them to death

"Dante! Are we going or not?" My beloved cousin asked,

"Nope! Tsubaki'll lend you a dress and Kid and I will but clothes for me!" I squeaked like a child,

She quickly perked up and hugged Tsubaki, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You have saved my life! I'm eternally greatful!"

"Ahh, it's okay!" Tsubaki answered, with her heavenly smile... I swear she's so beautifu-- Wait What?! No Dante, no! You are NOT falling inlove... Damn infatuation... :I

Third POV (Ok, honestly I don't know what to do now...)

You hugged Tsubaki with matchin tear-effect. Dante was happy, and overeacting. Black*Star was braggin how Tsubaki is the best weapon ever, then he fought with Soul... Then...

CRASH

BOOM

BANG

SHING

*cue other sounds*

They created a real mess. Dr. Stein was there to witness, everything.