It's too late (Part 3)

Another chappie wew! Hope you guys like this! Since Tsubaki is leading in the votes for who will Dante end up with, here's Dante X Tsubaki.

*^*

Dante's POV

I sighed, lying on the floor, helpless as I think of what could The Eveleen's do to my dear cousin: (Y/n). Staring at the ceiling, I felt a slight pressure on my abs/abdomen, causing me to look down out of curiosity.

"Hnn." Said Tsubaki, peacefully dreaming of God knows what.

I chuckled, seeing a rare sight with a close-up of Tsubaki. "Hey," I whispered softly, weakly reaching out to her and laying my hand on her hair, ruffling it a bit to wake her up.

'As much as I love seeing Tsubaki asleep, I need to save (Y/n).' I thought,

Tsubaki hummed with her eyes fluttering open, before rubbing her eyes. A sudden gasp escapes her lips, "Sorry Dante! I fell asleep, I'm just tired and--" She reasoned, only to be cut off by me. "It's okay, I understand."

She sighs as a response, giving me her usual breathtaking smile after she stands up and offers me a hand. Of course, I took her offer, firmly grabbing her hand as she helps me up.

Third PoV

Seliel stared at her new partner as her partner did the same. She squints her eyes, feeling awkward. "Are you gonna speak or what?"

"Speak of?" Her partner asks, tilting her head with her black streaks following

"Ugh, nevermind." She rolls her eyes, resting her chin on the middle of her palm,letting out a big, stressed sigh.

Her partner sighs, looking down thinking of (Y/N) at the back of her mind, feeling excitement running through her veins. "I can't wait, (Y/N)-chan, to be friends again with Dante."

~

Your POV

My lips quivered as I made my way towards the corpses, "B-Black*Star... Tsubaki..."

Tears started brimming, my vision was blurring, "I'm sorry..." I mumbled, hugging Black*Star's lifeless body just like I held Kid's.

"The weak die (y/n)-chan. He was weak. So, he died." She said, with her smile not wavering, her eyes glued to me.

I cursed under my breath, laying his body carefully down, wiping my tears away and facing this horrible beast in front of me. Balling my hand into a fist, I charge towards her, despite my lack of experience in combat compared to her.