Special Valentine Chapter ♡♥♡♥

I'm gonna try to make this hilarious and funny... Uhh, I mean romantic hahah.Sorry I haven't update still. :(( I have little access to my laptop. But I'm almost finished!
--
Dante's POV

It was the day before valentine's day! And alot of girls in Shibusen, kouhai and senpai, confessed to me. Surprisingly, I got alot of chocolates as well and flowers. Love letters filled my locker to the point that when I opened it, I was bombarded by those letters of love. It wasn't even the day itself.

(Y/n) however, recieved a lot of confessions, but none of the, are the guys she loves. Honestly, I knew those guys loved her back but why didn't they confess?

I sighed, sneaking in class so my fangirls won't give me death hugs. I entered the classroom with (Y/n) beamin with joy. "Why so happy?" I asked, and she answered, "Lord Death assigned us to a special mission with the gang! I'm just so excited! This is my first time to work with people in a mission!"

Soul came from behind andlaid a hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder which surprised her, makin her jump slightly. She turned around, astonished and curious who that person was. Her (e/c) colors met with his red ones like in those typical love stories.

"Soul! You scared there for a moment." She chirped, as the albino began blushing.

"Uh-eh... Sorry about that."

"Do you need anything?" She asked, giving her usual smile.

"Uh... I was wondering... If... After the mission..." He started and I internally squeeled. 'OH MY GOD (Y/N) HE'S GONNA DO IT'

"Well... Uhm..." He began stuttering which was really uncool.

"Spit out man!" My cousin shouted,

"Will you--" He was cut off by one of his rivals.

"(Y/n)! Hey, I need to tell you something important!" The ravenet shouted, seeing the woman he loves in his field of vision.

I laughed silently, pitying Soul for getting interrupted.

"Oh, okay! Can you hold that thought until I get back, Soul?" She asked and Soul nodded with his lips curving.

(H/c)ette left with Kid and left Soul. I rubbed Soul's back in comfort as he sat down beside me. I heard him whisper, "Yeah, sure. I'll hold on to that thought... But I'm afraid if somebody asks it first, you'll say yes when  didn't even get a try."

Mentally, I screamed. 'HOMAYGAD I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT I JUST HEARD ERMEGERD!! SOUL AND (Y/N) FOR THE WIN!!'

Excitement filled me as I bid Soul goodbye and followed the two love birds. They stood outside of Shibusen which (Y/n) questioned. Secretly, I watched Kid stutter like Soul. 'Oh boy... This isn't going to end well.'

"Well (Y/n).As you know, it's really been a long time and... I--" He was cut off by Black*Star jumping down. "Hey (Y/n)! Good timing! I need to show you something really important! You'll love it!!" He said smiling from ear to ear.

"Ahh, hold that for a moment, Kid. Tell that to me later~" my cousing ran with Black*Star's hand tangled with hers.

Kid sighed, sitting on the floor. Soon, I saw a banner with (f/c) balloons at the side making it go up. As the banner flew up, I read the words on it. "Will you be my, symmetrical angel?" I read out loud.

I fanboyed inside, "Kid, that was sweet of you." I said, smiling at the soon-to-be Death God.

He looked at me with a hopeles smile. "Damn... I wish I'd chosen a better place so there won't be any interruptions for my love cofession. "