7 - Okay?

A deep breath has been released, the one who she wanted to avoid was there, standing in front of her. This was absolutely not a perfect day. Thus she hated it. An idea popped out to face him indifferently. However just then, her best of best friend stop grilling the meat, “None of your business, boy.”

“Hey, I’m not talking to you!” half-shouted, Jin sent his glare to Hani. His date beside him only rolled her eyes.

“Oh God! Even his date rolled her eyes, good job girl!” Hani was clapping sarcastically, “By the way, I have some meat waiting in-line to be devoured, if you don’t mind, just get your ass outta here, or I’ll devour you too.”

Byulyi only grinning towards Hani as Jin took his leave. Her best friend really is the best. The blonde girl didn’t know how much she owed Hani. She always helped Byulyi through this kind of condition. The circumstance where perfect cool and charming side of her vanished just like that. Just like earlier.

“Seriously Ahn Heeyeon, you didn’t have to do that,” Byulyi sit up straight again, “I really am okay.”

“Okay? Pft. Your ass.”

***

“Still have some feeling for him?”
Yongsun startled. Her sister, Yonghee, already sitting there, across the couch with her bowl of cereal. Eyes glued to the television, hair tied up, showing the beautiful collarbone of her. Surely, genes work like magic for these two sisters.

“Since when you were there?” Yongsun asked.

“30 minutes? An hour? Don’t really know,” Yonghee scooped a last spoonful of her cereal, “Well, you, um– haven’t answer me.” Studying her sister expression, she knew perhaps it was a wrong question, “Fine, or did someone catch your eyes lately? Because it is just unusual to see you being voice-less.”

Took a deep breath, Yonghee put her bowl, “Is it your co-worker?”

The brunette startled once again, couldn’t believe her sister’s way of thinking. She’s good at guessing sometimes. And this time, she caught her. The word ‘co-worker’ really hit Yongsun.

“No word? Guess I’m right!” Yonghee clapping like a seal, “Tell me, tell me!”

“Unnie, listen up, I don’t even know yet,” Yongsun’s face reddened, she stood up right away. For unknown reason, she was embarrassed. “I’m going to shop some groceries!” She grabbed her teddy coat, walking towards the front door, ignoring every words that Yonghee uttered.

The older sister staring at the closed door, sighed, then to the kitchen island–where a pile of unorganized groceries that she bought this morning located, and made another sigh.

Meanwhile Yongsun just kept walking. There were a bunch of thought running on her mind. From her sister questions, her ex behaviour until her own feeling. She didn’t want to think about it actually, but it kept popping here and there.

Right before she reached the supermarket, Yongsun stopped her steps, staring carefully at the familiar figure. White mulle shoes, skinny jeans, oversized baby blue t-shirt wrapped with long navy coat, white baseball cap and her signature ice-blonde hair.

“Manager-nim?”

“Uh-oh.. hi again?”

15 minutes ago